One Drop Diabetes Management
By Informed Data Systems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
One Drop | Mobile is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help you manage your diabetes.
* Featured in App Store as a “Best New App,” and TechCrunch, The Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, Inc., YAHOO! Finance, The Guardian UK, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk (http://diabetes.co.uk/), DiabetesMine, and more
* Winner of "Best Design" @ LAUNCH 2015 & “Best Alumni” @ LAUNCH 2016
* “It has been a huge help in lowering my HBA1C.” - jayhickey1
* “As a T1d for the last 52 years, this is the best app I've seen. My A1c dropped .5 point to 6.1 during that time.” - MoeGig
One Drop | Premium and Plus are monthly subscription services that include:
* One Drop | Chrome: A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that syncs data directly with the One Drop | Mobile app
* Test Strips: All the test strips you need delivered direct to your door
* One Drop | Experts: Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach via in-app chat
... all for less than a monthly co-pay. No insurance, prescriptions, appointments, or hassles.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in Settings.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS 3 App
* Log glucose, meds, food, and activity directly from your Apple Watch
* View your Daily Goals Progress and Glucose in Range right on your wrist
Scheduled Medication Reminders
* Get reminders to take all your meds (including non-diabetes meds) on time every time
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
* Log temp basals right from the home screen
Automatic Carb Counting
* Search for foods and One Drop tallies the carbs for you
* Build and save favorite meals
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Tap on your daily stats for a summary of your progress over time
* Swipe left on your timeline to see how much time you spend in range
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French, and Russian
* Access region-specific food libraries for: Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
* Join a worldwide community of people with diabetes
* Tap on Community tab to see everyone’s moments
* Community Ambassadors share all their moments publicly
* Everyone else shares everything anonymously: privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
* Check out the News tab for diabetes news, recipes, and community data
What's New in Version 3.10.10
* Updated activity logging (numbers now correctly displayed)
As with every update, we've also improved stability and performance, continued to build on the underlying platform for future development, and fixed some minor bugs.
Many thanks to everyone who's sent us feedback. We make changes based on what you write in, so please let us know what you think! Just email email@example.com.
And if you love One Drop, please take a minute to write a review. We appreciate your support!
Nice integrated solution
App is well designed and easy to use. Education in app is nice as well. One star off for less than reliable glucometer sync over Bluetooth.
Slowed down the more I used it. Too bad as is otherwise a good app. Frequently shuts down when using even after the update. Looking for a better option.
I stumbled upon this app and I’m so glad I did
This app has been my anchor, grounding me to stabilized blood sugars. I was recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in November. I’m also in my late 30’s and to find this out one day suddenly after experiencing symptoms that were similar to what I was hearing had appeared like diabetes symptoms, is somewhat frightening. But I found this app on the App Store when I was hospitalized. I wanted to see what was out there as far as health apps for diabetics. I’m glad I’m subscribed to the test strips program and got my glucometer. Everything is synced to my phone. I was logging my bg readings before the test strips even arrived. It led me to buy an Apple Watch too all because I wanted as much as I could get to help keep me oriented towards activity goals and weight loss, also monitoring my heart rate. I like that it has the bar code scanner for logging my food. I just with there was an option to manually enter the label’s nutritional info when a certain product isn’t found in the library. That would be awesome. Love this app! I’m on my way hopefully to defeated diabetes in my own life! God willing!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 3.10.10
- Size: 153 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Informed Data Systems, Inc
- © Copyright 2017 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.