The One For All Setup app is used to set up devices on the One For All Smart Control (URC 7980). The app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth Smart) to communicate with the remote control, giving access to the full online database of over 7,000 brands and 335,000 individual models of Audio/Video devices. Devices can be set up by model search, function search or directly selecting the code. The app also gives you access to the Remote Finder functionality, allowing you to locate your remote by simply pressing a button and listening for the beep.
• Online access to Universal Electronics’ database of Infra-Red Device Control codes
• Search by brand, model, function or code
• Automatic setup on the One For All Smart Control
• Ensures compatibility with your Home Entertainment devices, now and in the future
• Remote finder – locate your remote using your phone
• Requires a Bluetooth Smart capable phone
The One For All Setup app is powered by QuickSet Cloud from Universal Electronics. For more info see http://quicksetcloud.com/.
•Support new Smart Control 8 US version
•Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful Remote & App
So happy that One for All is still around 30 years later! They have not changed any of the codes since they first developed 30 years ago so it is easy to setup device brands I have now that were still around back then. App is easy to use and links easily to the 8 device remote. Remote is easy to use as well.
This app Mail setting up the remote extremely easy. It also helps to have a remote finder for when we slayed the remote in between the cushions, which happens more often than one would think.
The remote isn’t compatible with a black web speaker soundbar.
- Universal Electronics Inc.
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Universal Electronics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.