One Handed Keyboard
By Terry Demco
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Specifically designed to be the same size as the iPhone 5s / 5 / 4s ... keyboard that you are used to using.
• "The iPhone 6 Plus Gets A One-Handed Keyboard App, And It's Glorious." - TechCrunch
• "It will help you type a little bit easier." - Gizmodo
• "100% worth having." - iFive, episode 113
• "And, just like that, the iPhone 6 Plus is no longer too big." - Refinery29
• "The best third-party keyboards for iOS 8" - AppleInsider
Also featured on CNet, IBN Live, iMore, BGR, ValueWalk, GottaBeMobile, and many more.
Brand New 2016 Update!
Reach all the letters with just your thumb, especially on the biggest iPhones.
Quickly switch between left and right handed typing.
Switch between full keyboard mode and one-handed keyboard mode by holding the space bar.
Automatic dark and light theme to match the user interface.
Intelligent Auto-correct with suggestions
Coded in Swift - Apple's new programming language.
What's New in Version 1.5
Performance and typing optimizations
iOS 9 Support
Literally does not work.
It is not possible to actually change to a one-handed keyboard in this app.
Doesnt work, safe your money!!!
Tried on iOS 10 with iPhone 7 plus, can't figure out how to get it into a one handed mode...the whole reason I bought it.
Doesn't work with 6 plus :(
So mad at myself for not checking reviews before purchasing!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Terry Demco
- © Stonelight Pictures 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.