One Live - Client for Xbox One and Xbox 360
By Juan Xavier Larrea
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Next-gen ready! 360 Live is now One Live.
Designed for Xbox One / Xbox 360 gamers and iPhone/iPad owners, One Live is a gorgeous application that retrieves your friend's Xbox Live stats such as their gamerscore, online status, gamer pictures, avatars, latest games, achievements and much more.
It's the only app with Push Notifications and Clan Messaging!
* Sign in securely using your Xbox Live credentials. One Live automatically retrieves your friends.
* Use multiple accounts.
* Complete Gamertags management. Add, remove, accept or reject pending requests.
* An organized Friends List. Grouped by status (Online, Offline, etc.)
* Gamer Profile and details including gamerscore, bio, location, country, gamercard, avatar, etc.
* Check your friends complete games history.
* Friends list of your friends.
* Check your Recently Met Players. Message them within the app!
* Watch Achievement Guide Videos on Youtube in-app.
* Compare locked and unlocked achievements per game and gamertag.
* Send and receive messages. You can even send messages to multiple recipients!
* Push Notifications for incoming messages.
* Add your friends to a clan and message all of them at the same time.
Support and Feedback
* For updates, news and support please follow @360liveapp on Twitter.
* Notice *
One Live is an unofficial app and in no way endorsed or affiliated to the Microsoft Corporation.
What's New in Version 4.6
- Fixed sign-in bug.
Excellent (when it works)
This app is extremely useful for anybody who plays Xbox. It's great at checking things quick. I love how detailed it is in certain aspects, how it doesn't try to connect to my Xbox every time I use it (Like SmartGlass does), and especially how it let's you see your achievements, gives you description without having to select an individual achievement, and them compare to friends'.
The only issue I have with this app is how it's breaking regularly. They release updates that fix the app, you get a 1-3 weeks of it working well, then it breaks with sign-in loops or just refusing to load/connect, then you wait months for the new update (even though it should be fix within a day or so) and then enjoy it for another few weeks.
If this wasn't an issue, this would be the best app for any Xbox owner to have.
Better than Smartglass
One standout feature for the hardcore COD junkie is the ability to not only see what game your friends are playing (same as what's in xbl app), but what game type and map they're playing (not on xbl app). That way you can decide whether or not you want to even use the Xbox that day because they're playing domination and you are an FFA master xD
Better than 360 Smartglass
This is honestly a lot better than the horrible Smartglass made for 360. It doesn't have remote, but did you really plan to use that solely over your controller?
At the same time, this is called One Live and is supposed to support Xbox One gamers, right? Nope, it doesn't even show you what game your friends are playing on the Xbox One. It shows as much as the 360. So...
If you're looking for a 360 Smartglass replacement, get this without a doubt! If you have an Xbox One, Xbox One Smartglass is you're option!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 23, 2014
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Juan Xavier Larrea
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Gamer Edition$1.99