One More Jump
By SMG Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One More Jump is a hand-crafted arcade platformer from the team that brought you One More Line and Thumb Drift
Simple to learn one touch controls. Hard to master levels that will test your muscle memory, concentration and sanity!
- 60+ Hand crafted levels (new levels added every month)
- Insanely-hard challenge levels! (no seriously, enter at own risk..)
- Daily endless mode : One new level every day!
- Customize your character with unlockable themes and avatars
- Original music soundtrack by Batterie
How to Play:
- Tap anywhere on the screen to JUMP
- Time your JUMPS between platforms using power ups, patience and skill
- First play the levels, then when you are READY take on our daily endless challenges and compete for daily leaderboard glory!
- Collect all three level diamonds to show your mastery
ONE MORE JUMP was Developed by PREMO Games & Published by SMG Studio
What players are saying about ONE MORE JUMP:
"It's like Geometry Dash on steroids"
"I don't always rage quit but when I do it's because of this game"
"One More Jump? More like One More Arrrrgghhh!"
"I couldn’t stop if I wanted to"
"Jump Onboard, No time to explain!"
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Tis' the season to be JUMPY, Fa la la la la, la la la la.
One More Jump now has it's very own Festive / Xmas themed version with some great new content updates :
- New Practice mode
- New Level Set (12)
- 7 New customization unlocks
- Real Snow Effect™ (please note: digital re-imagination, not real snow)
Good game... terrible incentive prices
The game itself is fun. But let's be honest, half the fun is unlocking things! They've recently put out a series of updates that have either made the unlocks actually unattainable (I got the required amount of diamonds and got no unlock) or ridiculously hard (I have 493 diamonds and the next unlock is at 1990). These factors help the game lose its intrigue. Also, the game freezes quite often. Like, it will stop for a moment, then pick up again. But this throws you off. I know it's not part of the level, though. All of these reasons makes playing the game undesirable.
Love it 😍😍
This game is great, especially if you are bored while offline. It is fun to play, and there are many different challenges such as the daily challenge, missions, and circuits. I also love that it tells you when an ad is going to come on. The one thing that I don't like about this game is that it interrupts your run and that is annoying. Overall, I would definitely recommend this game.
I like it and I'm usually not interested in alot of games😌
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 111 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- © SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99