The Interval Timer has just been reinvented. One More Round goes above and beyond the conventions of a standard Interval Training Round Timer by offering an amazing user interface that has been designed for iOS 7 from the ground up.
Interval training is a proven way to improve your cardio exercises to reach your goals. This is a perfect app for interval-based training workouts including HIIT, MMA, Tabata, Boxing, Yoga, Crossfit and more!
One More Round offers several timer views which can be changed with a simple swipe, including:
- a full screen, numeric based timer.
- a minimalist timer.
- a graphic timer.
- a workout overview timer.
- a music oriented timer.
- An Exercise centric timer.
One More Round offers the ability to create the most advanced, customizable routines you can think of. Workout templates let you build your routines as simply and quickly as ever.
Share the amazing workout routines with your friends via email or publish your routines directly online. Users may browse routines that other users have created and rate them.
One More Round comes with several great workout routines preloaded including HIIT routines, circuits, a tabata routine, and B.J. Penn’s classic Crossfit routine “Fight Gone Bad”.
One More Round offers an extensive set of global settings that let you tailor the app to fit your exact needs, including customized speech and music integration. Fitness Trainers everywhere, rejoice!
fixed common crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Great first impressions.
I've been looking for a way to time my yoga sequence with prompts to remind me of which move is next. This app comes with presets, and comprehensive programming abilities. So I can customize times, names and even the sounds. I love using this will enjoy fine tuning it for my needs.
Tutorial? Just tap here
And watch nothing helpful happen.
I had previously paid $150. for an Everlast round timer that adjusts times for rounds and rest and has sounds for beginning of round, end of round, and warning sound before end of round. What this iPhone app round timer does in addition to all that is that for $1. I also get changing colored screens for rest, rounds and warning, and it integrates music from my library so that each round has a different song. (Does anyone want to buy my Everlast machine?). I have my iPhone docked into a small Logitech dock so I hear the music and timer sounds as I am exercising.
1. Make the volume adjustable separately for the timer sounds and the music sounds (if this is possible within the confines of the iPhone operating system) because I prefer that the timer sounds be much louder than the music to more easily distinguish the two if I have some heavy metal music playing.
2. Make an adjustable length pause for the music when the timer sounds play, again to more easily distinguish the timer sounds from the music, for example, maybe a 1/2 second between the starting bell of the timer and when the music starts. I think there is a little pause now but I would prefer it to be a little longer so it would be easier for me to hear the timer sounds separate from the music.
This is a very good app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.