Welcome to the One Thing for Men! Our app is an extension of the resources we create to spur men on to a closer walk with God!
Designed by men and for men, the One Thing for Men app offers fresh insights and life applications which support your desire to grow Spiritually and supplements your daily reading of the Bible. At One Thing Ministries, we recognize when men walk with God, families flourish, companies prosper, and communities thrive.
The One Thing for Men app is more than a daily devotional. You will have access to our weekly men’s group video content, discussion questions, and references materials for your own personal use or as a leader in a small group setting. Covering topics such as legacy, calling, purpose, marriage, stewardship, work, faith, fatherhood, fear, worry, trust, and much more.
We pray you will find strength and encouragement for your everyday walk with the Lord through the resources found in our One Thing for Men app.
• Customize your app experience with a short Spiritual Growth Assessment.
• Schedule and receive daily devotional messages covering in a variety of forms—text, audio, and video.
• Free access to One Thing for Men’s weekly men’s group video teachings, group discussion materials, and “going deeper” scriptural references.
• Large library of Spiritual Growth message tracks covering a vast array of topics important to men.
• Push notifications to ensure you don’t miss a single message.
• Save your favorites and share via social media.
• Notes cue to write down thoughts on content and discussion questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Content and Teaching!
I love the daily devotionals and the men’s Bible study video content from the One Thing for Men live gatherings. The teaching is anchored in Scripture and the discussion questions are thought provoking.
- One Thing Ministries Inc.
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Polish, Singhalese, Spanish, Tamil
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Back to the Bible
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.