One Thousand One
By Pixel Mags
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OneThousandOne represents the amount of time, verbally, that it takes to count to one second. In this one second of time, a great thing happened at The Nebraska Medical Center. In fact, several great things probably happened. A patient was cured, a researcher found the missing link, a nurse treated an injury, a doctor comforted a family or maybe a child just smiled. OneThousandOne is published two times each year by The Nebraska Medical Center’s Marketing Department.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Improvements for iOS8 Push notifications.
- Subscriptions in iPhone 6
- Contact support layouts resolve.
- New Issues update when app is pushed into background
- Restore purchase notification is back
- User interface changes for alignments and spacing optimisations
- Improved app performance, bug fixes and crashes fixed
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at email@example.com,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: pixelmags llc
- © The Nebraska Medical Center & PixelMags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.