By University Of Washington
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneBusAway provides access to real-time arrival and schedule information for public transit vehicles operated in Seattle, Atlanta, Tampa, and beyond.
* Atlanta, GA: Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Georgia Tech Trolley and Stinger Shuttles, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
* Seattle, WA: King County Metro, Sound Transit, Pierce Transit, Intercity Transit, Community Transit, and Washington State Ferries
* Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART)
* York, Canada: York Regional Transit (YRT), Viva
* Real-time arrival information for public transit where available.
* Map display of stops and routes.
* Nearby stops search for location-aware devices.
* Bookmarks and recent stop history.
* Search for stops by route, address, and stop number.
For more information about OneBusAway, including feedback and support for this application, visit us on the web at http://onebusaway.org/
What's New in Version 2.3.2
* Adds a link to provide feedback in a University of Washington research study being conducted in Puget Sound. To participate in the study, tap on the information button ("i") next to the name of a stop in the Seattle area. A link to the survey will be available for King County Metro stops.
Not always accurate
For the most part this app is helpful and accurate, but often it will give inaccurate timing for the ETA, so always give yourself 2 minutes ahead of time to get to the bus stop because someone's the app will say the bus is 2 minutes late but right after you refresh it will say the bus is on time, and even then the bus will sometimes be "early" as in before the scheduled on time arrival that the app is saying. Anyways, good app just give yourself an extra minute or two when going to your bus stop.
Absolute must for any bus user
I use this app every single day it can tell me what buses are coming to mybus stop but more importantly when the bus is arriving. It also shows me bus stops in my surrounding area so if I need to switch buses or catch a bus it's coming sooner I can figure out with this app. If you don't have it already you should download it.
It is just a bus schedule. The time of arrival is not accurate. Save space and just google the bus schedule.
Update: These other reviewers must be UW students. I have used the app extensively downtown, North and South Capitol Hill, and most of West Seattle. I will reiterate it cannot tell where the bus currently is. Its time of arrival does not work. All the app is is a really, really poor bus schedule.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: University Of Washington
- © Brian Ferris
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.