The CHI OneCare mobile application provides CHI clinicians and providers with key information about their electronic health record (EHR) system and clinical content. Communications include key updates, downtime notifications and alerts to help physicians and clinicians optimize their usage of the EHR.
Content will be EHR and audience specific so users receive the information that they need and want to know.
· EHR systems include Allscripts, Cerner, Epic and Meditech.
· Audience groups include providers, clinicians, leaders and non-clinicians.
· Messages shown in the app will be brief with links to the OneCare Central website for additional content.
The CHI OneCare mobile application is for CHI employees and its affiliates. This application is access-controlled and requires a user name and password to access its features.
The CHI Enterprise Web Applications Team developed and maintains the CHI OneCare mobile app for all CHI audiences and OneCare app users.
The restriction for the number of Applications that can be selected has been removed.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good idea. However I don’t know what Domain to put in?
- Catholic Health Initiatives
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Catholic Health Initiatives, All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.