OneDay, a prompted question-and-answer video app that allows senior living communities to capture their resident's life stories.
- Easily create high quality, branded, videos and share them online.
- Automatically share with family members via email and text message.
- Marketing capabilities that improve your sales team's ability to communicate with potential customers.
- World class customer service.
- Trim video clips to make sure you get the best final videos
- Better notifications for downloading themes
- UI improvements in the Sales and Marketing story workflow
- Security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Oneday is by far the greatest app out there to connect with the families of our residents. We hear all the time how our family members hadn't ever heard mom's story about her new years celebration and they are so grateful for the video! Each video is like a time capsule into our residents pasts that the family will treasure forever! Working with the team of amazing oneday staff is always a blast! They are professional "Yes Man" men and women and are willing to make our visions a reality. It is so great to know that Oneday has passionate employees who are ready and willing to answer any questions I have. Thank you Oneday! Y'all are a gift to us!
I got this app a long time ago. I had it on my iPod 4 (yes that old)
I realized I didn’t have it on my current device so I decided to redownload it. For some reason it now asks for your email and password, something that I don’t remember doing in the past. I tried putting in everything possible that could let me “log in” into the app but nothing worked. Tried contacting the app developers through the email provided but I never got an answer.
I paid for this app and now I can’t use it. Basically I got my money stolen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.