OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.3
If you have a new Apple Watch, you can enjoy your OneDrive photos right from your wrist!
• View your most recent photos and delete photos you don't want to keep
• Find photos by tag
• View your albums
Also thanks to everyone who sent us feedback about working with PDFs in the app. We're listening, and we included a new PDF viewing experience in this update!
• Print your PDFs directly from your iPhone or iPad
• Search for text within PDFs
• Swipe from page to page
Cache fill up your free space, no way to empty it
The cache fills up your free space, and there's no way to empty it with deleting the app and reinstalling it! Why??
My 128gb IPad was stating it was full, and under investigation I noticed that Onedrive was consuming 4.5GB of space on my IPad, and after checking the forums, Microsoft states that it creates a cache for faster reloading. The problem is, there is no way to delete that cache with deleting the app entirely.
Stupid stupid stupid.
I use this heavily as office account provides me with tons of space and I am heavily loading files and then deleting them often.
This app is amazing!!
I use this app for files from school. This app is extremely useful for pulling up files and following along. I really like the new PDF abilities this app contains now. I do hope that in a future release they can limit the app size it. It does take a lot of memory but it's extremely useful. Microsoft keep up the good work! 😊👍
Great app works well with office 365 word and Excel
The only problem I have had with this app is with regard to document security for whatever reason even though I have added both my university and personal one Drive account I still have to login additionally sometimes when opening a document from one drive Microsoft please streamline document security a little more.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 18, 2015
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 108 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99