By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
What's New in Version 9.8
This update includes multiple bug fixes behind the scenes, including improvements to how the app handles PDFs and an issue with universal links. This wouldn't be possible without your feedback, so if you run into any issues please shake your device and tap "report a problem."
OK but basic
I use OneDrive solely because I subscribe to Office 365 (which is generally great on the iPad). The service works well, and I have had no serious issues with lost data or syncing.
There are a number of things that need to be improved to make this fully functional on an iPad:
- Support for iOS Files app: Currently, this is half-baked and not fully implemented. You can open OneDrive in the Files app, but it only works as a pop-up (similar to share sheet pop-ups). It does not have the full integration that Dropbox does.
- Drag and drop: Microsoft apps do not play well with drag and drop on the iPad. Instead, a long press opens up the selection tool. Drag and drop is one of the most useful features on the iPad for making it function as a laptop replacement. This is key!
- View options in the app: The three column view in list format makes it impossible to view full file titles unless you use very short names. It would be much easier to view in a two or one column format. Additionally, it would be helpful to view folder structure (e.g. using drop down actions) rather than having to click into each folder to view contents.
I am unable to open my app (and therefore unable to report this problem through the app) without it crashing. I have completed the most recent update I am also upset that this the only medium for me to really bring the situation to your attention. When I go to the website and click email OneDrive support, I get redirected to the app that is not currently working.
I love that I can save space by digitizing and storing all my important files on OneDrive.
Plus with the app, I always have access to my files, like important music and home movies.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 9.8
- Size: 220 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365 Personal$69.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365 Home$99.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365 Solo$11.99