By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files, so you can access them from your Mac and any other devices you use – iPhone, iPad, PC, Windows Phone or Android. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school/university. The OneDrive app for Mac makes it easy to work with your OneDrive files on your Mac:
•Access your OneDrive files directly from the Finder, including attachments that you’ve saved to OneDrive from Outlook.com, and documents and spreadsheets that you’ve created from Office Online.
•Work with your OneDrive files even when you’re offline. Your changes will sync automatically the next time you’re online.
•Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your Mac.
•Add several files or folders to OneDrive at a time by dragging them to the OneDrive folder. By putting your files in OneDrive, you can access them from anywhere and have a backup in case something happens to your computer.
•Easily open, edit and create docs and other files in OneDrive from applications such as Word or Excel.
What's New in Version 17.3.6916
• We've added context menus for OneDrive! Just right-click on your file or folder to see the new options. To turn on the context menu, enable OneDrive Finder Extensions and restart macOS or Finder after the update.
• Speaking of another feature you've all been asking for, you can now share a file or folder from the context menu. It works for both personal and work or education accounts!
• The activity center has been updated to provide more detailed information, such as where the file was downloaded from or uploaded to.
• We've also increased the maximum file path limit for your work or education OneDrive.
• We've made more improvements to sync reliability – hooray!
We're aware of users hitting issues on OS X 10.9 and will have a fix out asap.
Best Online Storage for Personal Use!
OneDrive is definitely my go to online storage when it comes to personal and business use. It always syncs right up between devices and does so consistently. Unfortunately, down the road whenever my business expands, I will not be able to use OneDrive because of their file quantity limit and will have to move to DropBox.
Newest Update is a Winner
While MS products usually come with “frustration" at no extra charge, OneDrive is excellent, and this latest update includes significant functional improvements. And the iOS app is just as good. Much thanx!
Like the new extensions.
“Enable OneDrive Finder extensions” - WHERE?? A little more detailed instructions please.
UPDATE: Found it. Extensions in System Preferences. Might be worth specifying this.
Works fine, glad to have features that have been missing on MacOS.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 21, 2017
- Version: 17.3.6916
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor