By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files, so you can access them from your Mac and any other devices you use – iPhone, iPad, PC, Windows Phone or Android. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school/university. The OneDrive app for Mac makes it easy to work with your OneDrive files on your Mac:
•Access your OneDrive files directly from the Finder, including attachments that you’ve saved to OneDrive from Outlook.com, and documents and spreadsheets that you’ve created from Office Online.
•Work with your OneDrive files even when you’re offline. Your changes will sync automatically the next time you’re online.
•Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your Mac.
•Add several files or folders to OneDrive at a time by dragging them to the OneDrive folder. By putting your files in OneDrive, you can access them from anywhere and have a backup in case something happens to your computer.
•Easily open, edit and create docs and other files in OneDrive from applications such as Word or Excel.
What's New in Version 17.3.6783
• You can now sync SharePoint Sites with the OneDrive client. For more information, please go to (https://blogs.office.com/2017/01/24/onedrive-brings-new-file-collaboration-and-management-features-to-the-enterprise/).
• Fixed a major issue that caused the client to not start up properly for users after an update. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
For folks who still continue to have issues with the application, please follow this link (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=528661) to report a problem, and include "MacSync" in the description. Thank you for your patience as we continue to address these issues.
Works horridly with mac
I doesn’t work well with Mac
OneDrive is awesome
OneDrive is really awesome. Also, if you do have a problem, I’ve found the team to be super responsive. They have a link that pops up if you have an issue and if you report your problem they are really fast at responding to it.
OneDrive wont open...
I’ve had it for almost a week now on my iMac, now it won’t open at all!!!! FFFFIIIIXXX IIIITTTT!!!!! PLEASE!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 05, 2017
- Version: 17.3.6783
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor