OneEdit makes batch image processing and uploading easier. OneEdit executes multiple editing and exporting tasks on multiple photos at ONE time. You can generate animated GIF and zip file for multiple images on the go. You can also transfer your edited photos to your computer directly, save to photo library, upload to Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook and any FTP Servers by ONE click. The title and description can be updated before uploading to photo sharing services.
* Resize (fit into or scale proportionally)
* Scale (resize image based on scale)
* Flip (horizontal or vertical)
* Add Filters
* Rotate (optional for different orientation)
* Add Text (change font style and size)
* Add text with any image properties from EXIF or original filename
* Add Border
* Add Logo (support logo with transparent background)
* Add Shadow (transparent background)
* Add Timestamp (different format)
* Basic Color Effects
* Convert to Grayscale
* Update or remove GPS data
* Add Creative Commons License to the comment field of photo
* Merge output images to PDF
* Merge output images to Montage (grid, vertical, horizontal)
* Generate animated GIF file from output images
* Generate and email ZIP file from output images
* Upload to Dropbox
* Upload to Google Drive
* Upload to OneDrive
* Upload to Box
* Upload to Facebook & Facebook Page
* Upload to Flickr
* Save to Photo Library
* Upload to FTP Server
* Upload to WebDAV server
* Option to use original file name when exporting
* Edit original file name before editing or exporting
* Batch change original filename before execution
* Filename settings: Starting Index & Leading Zero
* Add date time original for output filename
* Preview resulted filename before uploading
* Support Open In action for individual photo, output GIF, PDF, ZIP
* Show EXIF data of photo
* Tweet photo
* Option to keep history or not
* Delete items in the output
* Share to device
* Upload single photo to iCloud
* Open photo in other apps to bring it to OneEdit
Image Output Format:
* RAW (without editing tasks)
* Photo Library
* Google Drive
* FTP Server
* WebDAV Server
* Share photos from other apps into OneEdit using Share Extension
The sequence of tasks and output format can be saved as profile to make regular tasks to re-do without setting again. OneEdit can also be batch image transfer tool and batch image uploader by skipping editing tasks.
1. Import photos from WebDAV Server
2. Fix WebDAV & photo library bugs
3. Batch change original filename before execution
4. Optimized for iOS 11
5. Optimized for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfectly for my needs!
My Most Used App
Updated May 2018
One of my most used productivity tools and indispensable if you work on websites or graphic design. Developer keeps the app updated and well maintained. I've used OneEdit for years.
I was thrilled to have found it and have never run across another app that works like this one does by offering so many different kinds of edits in batch mode.
One feature request I made a while back was to bring back thumbnail photos of albums for when you save your completed edits. Since that hasn't happened I'm guessing there's a good reason it can no longer be done. So I came up with a workaround that's working for me.
I have maybe 100 albums (pure guess here) and searching for the right album to export to takes way too long with the thumbnail pics gone. So I stopped using that productivity feature...and just save to camera roll. Then I have to go there and move the images to the correct album. It's time consuming and less productive than it used to be when I could readily ID the correct album by its cover photo.
My workaround is to add an Apple emoji as the 1st character of the Album's name. Since I'm only doing this with a few main albums, those emoji titles really 'jump out' of that long list for me. 🙂 I can once again use the 'save to a specific album' feature!
Update June 2017
I've got a feature request since I got 2 new iPads recently. How hard would it be to let us export our editing profiles to a use on a new device? If that would be hard, how about possibly integrating the Settings in iCloud? Thanks.
Update Feb 2017
Still love this app. It's got so many features that even after having used it daily for a couple of years, I'm still finding new ones. Batch editing is amazing. There's nothing else like this in the App Store! If you email the developer using the in-app feature (or just the regular way) he actually responds and helps you solve whatever issue or concern you may have.
Update April 2016
I was thrilled that the Developer fixed a few minor bugs recently...and this app is now one I use almost daily. I'd be hard pressed to write my website's content with it.
For new users...go to the developers site and watch the videos several times. Each edit is done serially...so stack up a group of edits, look at 'Preview Overall' to see how the pics will look after all edits are executed...then execute them.
Afterwards, save your editing profile if you think you'll use of it again.
If you can't find your executed images...tap on 'Result' at the bottom.
There's also a history you get to via the gear icon in the upper left corner.
New values for cropping App screenshots to made on iPad Pro are x=600 y=160 w=1500 & h=1750...see below for more.
Feb 20, 2015
I have been searching for an app like this for years! This one is truly amazing! It does what I need and so much more.
My immediate need is to crop screenshots, in this case Apps in the App Store, to display on webpages on my website. While it was tricky to figure out the correct dimensions, I'm so glad I perserved. It does that plus adds a border and resizes them all in one step. In case anyone's interested these are the dimensions for the crop command: distance from left: 400, from top: 160, width 1245 & height 1225. It took me hours to figure these out, and there are a few minor bugs...like it says the photos did not save...but they do.
You can save your settings as a profile for future use too. This is a Great App!
Does not work on iPhone X
Every time I click execute, the app crashes.
Developer Response ,
New version fixed this issue
- Tiger Ng
- 27.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Tiger Ng
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.