The Onelink Thermostat app allows users to remotely monitor and control their heating and cooling systems. From the couch to across town with Comfort Control you may control up to 10 locations with up to 10 thermostats at each location from your mobile device.
Control features include:
- Simple, easy to use control of the thermostat.
- Current weather and forecast is displayed for each location.
- Monitor energy use.
- Send personal texts directly to the thermostat’s display, such as: "I will be home at 6pm for dinner".
- Receive alerts when the space where the thermostat is located is too hot or cold.
- Turn on/off time period programming or vacation settings.
- Emails may be configured to go to your HVAC service provider when service is needed.
Supports 64-bit and improved performance on iOS 10.0 and above.
Ratings and Reviews
Good App but No Global Connection
Although you can control your thermostat through their website from any location. This app needs to be on same wifi as home to be connected to thermostat. Which is working on home but very disappointing that you can not control your thermostat from your office or out of town if you need to. Other than app works fine.
Unreliable and Out of Date
Works fine, then stops for no apparent reason. Same version forever with no updates. I need a reliable app because I have problems with stairs. When it works, it can actually save money as it makes it easier to turn AC/heating on and off, but ONLY when it works. I’m on the verge of replacing the thermostat with another brand.
Great when it worked. Will not connect reliably. Very disappointed.
- BRK Brands Inc.
- 39.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 BRK Brands Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.