Grow Your Faith and Engage Your Parish.
All in One.
As we grow our faith, we grow our community. The OneParish App is designed to keep you more connected with your Catholic faith and to build a stronger sense of belonging to your parish community.
- Daily Mass Readings, Saint of the Day, and Tweets from Pope Francis
- Radio: Instantly connects you to Relevant Radio and Radio Maria, broadcasting 24/7
- Donate: Give to any parish securely and instantly (US only) via Credit Card or Bank Account.
- Prayer Intentions: Share your prayers with people in your parish or around the world. Pray for those in need globally.
- Daily Roles: Become a better mother or father, co-worker or friend. Receive daily inspirations to help make every day better.
- Mass Time Finder – Map system will guide you to Catholic parishes around the world to find mass/confession/adoration times while you are traveling.
If your parish uses OneParish for Parishes, you can also use these great features:
- Pastor Messages: Receive weekly, daily, and push notification messages for your parish priest and staff
- Calendar: See the Liturgical Calendar (everyone) and complete calendar for your parish (if your parish subscribes to OneParish Admin System)
- Parish Directory: Compiles individual and family data into an easy to read page that allows parishioners to connect with each other and if your parish is a partner of OneParish, it allows your parish to connect with you directly.
- Web System for Parishes: Allows Catholic parishes the ability to connect with all their parishioners that are using the OneParish App.
The Feast of St. Joseph Update:
You have been heard! We have changed our system back so that you can view future mass readings, not just today and the past. Apologies for any inconvenience, and mea culpa!
Ratings and Reviews
Prayer and Personal Reflection At Our Finguretips
I am pleased with the One Parish app. Pleased doesn't fit it. It is part of what is changing me as a man. It is a new part of my morning ritual. It helps set the tone for the rest of the day. 6 recommended morning ritual steps; Wake up early. I wake up between 4:30 and 5am daily. Drink 16oz of water as quickly as comfortably as possible. We have gone the entire evening without water and are likely a little dehydrated when we wake up. Also, cold water will help you wake up. Exercise daily in a manner which either pumps great amounts of Oxygen into your blood and brain or which builds muscle increasing the fat burning process of you metabolism. While doing your exercise, listen to some type of inspiring or motivational personal development material. My goto's for this are the EntrepreneurOnFire podcast and TakeAndTalkPics podcasts. Sit down in a comfortable and quiet place and walk through the daily readings and "Daily Faith" exercises, prayer, and reflection in silence. Finally read some type of prepared affirmations. Get on with your day. By the time you are ready to "start" your day, you will have accomplished more than most in the morning at 6:30am and be in a state of mind that has momentum to take on the remainder of the day with energy. If you'd like to learn more about my morning ritual, you can connect with me on Facebook at ctkscout or Charlie Krueger. God bless and have a great day!
This app has so much going for it the mass time finder is great especially with kids involved in activities I can always find a mass
Everything is easy to find
Thanks for bringing back the liturgy of the hours
Need app fix
This used to be a very nice app. I could quietly, on a Saturday evening, prepare for Sunday’s Mass by reviewing the Sunday readings which I sometimes have trouble hearing at Mass.
For several months now, the app does not allow forward reading. It does, however, allow going to past days which makes no sense.
Please fix the app so I can once again read the next day’s readings. Thank you
- Growing the Faith, Inc.
- 101.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Growing the Faith, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.