Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneReceipt is the free and simple way to store all of your email and paper receipts. It also can let you see your receipts in your credit card or bank statements.
You can use OneReceipt to capture and automatically store both your email and paper receipts. Email receipts have the ability to be added automatically from your Gmail, Yahoo!, or Outlook email. For paper receipts, just snap a picture and we handle the rest.
• Automatically retrieves email receipts from your inbox
• Receipts stored in the cloud for easy access
• Personal @OneReceipt email address for forwarding email receipts
• Monthly spending summary, a user favorite
• Return alerts, acts like a personal assistant
• Shipping status to help track your packages
• Categories and tags to organize like a pro
• Manually enter a receipt
Beyond using the latest technology in keeping your data secure, we know that your information is private and we intend to keep it that way.
• Your email address will NOT be shared
• OneReceipt can always be turned off
• We have a secure SSL connection at all times
• Credit card information is NOT stored or kept
OneReceipt has a Chrome extension to help supercharge your credit card statements. It provides automatic receipt matching, providing rich receipt data for your Mint.com, American Express, CitiCards or Bank of America accounts.
Now you can look at your transactions and finally know what you actually bought!
And you don’t need to give us any of your credit card or bank information. We built the OneReceipt extension to work in the Mint.com, American Express, CitiCards and Bank of America websites, so the information automatically comes up if you have a OneReceipt account.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
• Bug fixes and increased stability
• Improvements on scanner and interface
It's like magic! MUST have app for travelers.
At first I was a little skeptical about how well this app would work considering it was free. I travel for work and need to keep my receipt for tracking and reimbursement. Basic you take a pic of the receipt and then the app translate it into a detail text copy. I was SOoooo amazed on how well it was able to pick out each line item on various receipt. I tried restaurant, grocery store, fast food, gas station, department, etc - it was able to read them all even thought some where messy or hard to read. For grocery store, it listed each item I bought and restaurants it was able to list the tax/tip correctly. I ABSOLUTELY luv this app and the fact I can finally have all my receipt organized in one place. thank you One Receipt!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.
- © OneReceipt Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.