Instantly save up to 90% on your prescription medications with or without insurance! If you have insurance, OneRx is the only prescription savings app that allows you to enter your insurance information to find your copay. OneRx can lower your copay with coupons and discounts, and find the cheapest pharmacy for your medication.
OneRx is completely free! Use for your family members, friends, and pets, without even creating an account. OneRx makes it easy to get your best price quickly. Never overpay for scripts again!
Add your insurance information to our HIPAA-secure app to find hidden coupons, see insurance restrictions, and compare your copay to discounted prices. Get the most out of your pharmacy insurance benefits, before you leave the doctor’s office.
OneRx is award-winning, and has been featured by Fox Business, Money Magazine, Business Insider, and CNBC. Pharmacists, physicians, and patients all love to use OneRx.
Here’s what OneRx users are saying:
- "I always thought my copay was the lowest amount I could pay for drugs but OneRx is saving me an additional 50-75%! This is a great app. Higher savings and much more user friendly than others I've tried.”
- “Great tool for Rx costs! Using this app is very easy and will let you know if you need prior authorizations or other restrictions. If the prescription can be obtained for less $$, it alerts you on the screen. Great app!!! Pricing transparency on ever increasing costs of care. By loading in your prescription plan information you can see where you can save money.”
- “With this app, I only paid $55 for a prescription that was $800.00.”
- "I love this app. It is so easy to set-up and get organized. In addition, it can check prices relative to MY personal insurance program instead of just using generic situations or a one-size fits all formula to calculate costs."
We are committed to being the ultimate Rx money savings tool. OneRx is the only all-in-one tool that provides discount card savings, manufacturer coupons, insurance copay lookups, and patient assistance program (PAP) information across all FDA approved medication.
- Now with deeper discounts on select medications
- Discount card now available without creating an account!
- Improvements to look and feel
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
They do nothing
Said up to 24 hours, it’s been over a week and nothing just says pending. Waste of time 😒 !!!
My #1 resource, better prices than my private insurance!
This app has offered me peace of mind. I no longer worry that I cannot afford medications. Often the app shows me pharmacies that are cheaper than my co-pay. My MD office was going to charge over $75 for the TDAP , tetanus shot. Found it for $3.75 at local pharmacy. BRAND name!
Best app ever
It lets you know how much with your insurance co pays ahead of time and has coupon codes if something is not covered or high deductible. Thanks love it
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 OneRx
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.