oneSafe 4 - Premium password manager
By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
oneSafe is like Fort Knox in your pocket! oneSafe provides advanced security for your passwords with features like Touch ID, auto-lock, decoy safe, intrusion detection, self-destruct mode and double protection for your most sensitive data.
NEW! oneSafe 4 comes with 3D Touch, an awesome Apple Watch app, iOS universal (super fast) search in Spotlight, and many other iOS 10 improvements.
You can even sync your secured info across various devices via iCloud Drive, CloudKit or Dropbox to have your passwords available whenever and wherever you need them.
oneSafe protects your confidential information with AES-256 encryption; the highest level of encryption on mobile devices. Passwords, documents, photos, credit card numbers, bank account details, PIN codes and much more can all be locked away securely inside your safe – and at the same time be accessible whenever you need them. Plus, oneSafe adapts to your preferences allowing you to change the colors and images of your safe for maximum customization.
> THEY LOVE oneSafe
• Apple Editor's Choice, best new app in 80 countries!
• "oneSafe has cuter graphics than its rivals" [New York Times]
• "Even though oneSafe is incredibly powerful, it remains incredibly user-friendly." [iMore]
• "Listed in top password managers" [Cnet]
• "oneSafe is well built, robust, and easy to use" [Marco Tabini]
• "If you want to protect and secure your data like Fort Knox, oneSafe is your solution." [AppDictions.com]
oneSafe is ultra secure, easy to use and provides an unequaled user experience. Keep all your confidential information secure and easily accessible when you need it – with oneSafe!
> SECURITY first
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available on mobile devices (AES-256). All your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's stored in the app, even the synched content. oneSafe also makes your entry password unhackable by using encryption standards involving extremely complex calculations. In addition, oneSafe comes with numerous advanced security options allowing you to manage your level of security: double-protection categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
> SYNC your content, the way you want
• You control at all times which categories are synched and which are not.
• Your info is synched via iCloud or Dropbox. Before being sent to the server it’s encrypted with AES-256 for the maximum possible level of security.
• You don't want to use the cloud? Choose the manual sync option!
> FEATURES that will make your life easier
• Password safety analysis.
• iOS universal search in Spotlight.
• Large step-by-step password reader.
• Integration with Withings watch, securing oneSafe based on the watch's distance from your iPhone or iPad.
• Create, browse and edit your items super easily.
• Adapt your safe with customizable categories to keep all your information well organized.
• Use ready-made templates to quickly and easily enter your data.
• Take advantage of the ultra-secure built-in browser with auto-fill feature to access websites quickly and securely.
• Back up your data (via email, iTunes or Wi-Fi) to be sure you’ll always have a copy in storage.
• Change the texture, icon and color for any of your items.
• Flag items as 'Favorites' for quick access to your most commonly used information.
• Use the ‘Search’ feature to find items quickly within your database.
• Sync the contents of your safe between your devices using iCloud (iCloud Drive or CloudKit), and/or Dropbox.
• Use the bullet-proof "Secure sharing" feature to share your confidential data with your family, friends or colleagues.
Store in complete security:
• Credit card numbers
• PIN codes and entry codes
• Social security and tax numbers
• Bank account details
• Usernames and passwords
• Documents in PDF, Word, Excel and more
• Private photos and videos
What's New in Version 4.0.4
4.0.4 is a bugfix release. Solves an issue on the categories custom icons.
GREAT, safe and NO SUBSCRIPTIONS!!
Tried several of the “safe” apps for Mac with iOS integration. This is by far the best and now updated so even better.!
Simple and intuitive. It is powerful yet easy to understand. Backup is VERY easy to create and is password protected itself. This new version even has a better user interface - both the Mac version and the versions for your iPad and iPhone. It integrates 100% with Safari and all passwords are saved on all your Apple units via iCloud! Both iOS and OS X works seamless together. Very “Macish” other simliar apps are very PCish and does not feel as intuitive as OneSafe. Price is a joke but most likely they will raise it soon so for us who buy it now it is a bargain! Black Friday every day...
I use the app on a daily basis - normally I enter all my info like credit cards, codes etc. on my computer at home and then use it from my mobile units. Now with the update it even creates well encrypted “cards” inside the OneSafe app so I don´t have to open Keychain every time my wife asks for a password - just email her that “card” from my OneSafe to her OneSafe 100% encrypted. Family Sharing means you buy the app once and you can both use it.
Highly recommended app - only negative before was the default colors inside the app but now they are back to "NORMAL" thanks OneSafe ;-)
The app itself is great but I cannot use this new version 4. I'm very frustrated with the new OneSafe 4 because of the new design of the TRIPIN login screen. I can barely tell what is red from Orange or blue from purple so I constantly fail and lock myself out. The new thin colored rings are very hard to tell the colors for me or anyone who has difficulty telling colors apart. The old design was much better and I was able to distinguish the colors just fine. Please bring back the old TRIPIN login screen design. It is much better.
I will have to continue using to the old OneSafe 3 until the new OneSafe 4 login screen is made color-friendlier. Thanks!
I had the pics and data safe apps prior to this new release and this upgrade OneSafe 4 is AMAZING compared to the only one safe where you had to have 2 different apps for your pics and vids, and then your documents etc.
Finally a conjoined version of the duo, it's amazing by far with its newly re-design for Quality and definition.
Although I've been noticing when I exit the app and open up my task (by double clicking the home button)
It shows my private content, and I do not have that spotlight feature on.
It doesn't do it after I close it and then look at it again; then it shows the lock icon, but it does do it a few times.
Keep up with the updates and bug fixes, over all a MUST have app.
Whether you have things to keep private or not, it's a good app to keep all those emails; (for business or pleasure)
In my case for business.
It is on sale until Sunday for $1.99
And it's WORTH IT!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 133 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.