oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app, so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
• Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
• Security first!
oneSafe incorporates the strong encryption algorithm available (AES-256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app.
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation.
oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
• Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- oneSafe Click and a Safari extension for super fast access to your encrypted items
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
• Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use interface
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because there is no hidden fee to use oneSafe.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not great.
This is a less favorable update to my previous review. Since updating to Mac OS High Sierra, OneSafe’s search feature no longer works for me. One Safe click is completely non functional as well. I was in touch with the developer who offered me *some* assistance in sorting out the problem, but his solution didn’t work. He has since stopped replying to my emails requesting further assistance. I think this app has some great features, but the search feature should be a higher priority.
So far this app has performed great, as advertised. User-friendly interface, efficient search criteria, multiple syncing options across devices (icloud, dropbox) and the latest desktop version has a nice menubar search widget, similar to spotlight but for your passwords. Most importantly, the developer offers email support!
Great App but Terrible customer service
Have been using Onesafe for a few years now and everything seemed to work just fine, until it didn’t. For the first time I tried to contact customer support and their responses were slow and incomplete. Seems like they are either too busy or just dont care. Sad really, since all your passwords are in this app so it is no small issue. Beware that this app will not help you at all if things go wrong, better be able to figure things out yourself or go to another app.
Great app and it works on iOS as well NO SUBSRCIPTIONS!!
Used this app now for four years and it is really great. Very safe with tri-pin log in, works flawless between Mac and iOS.
Syncs via Apples iCloud and not via private servers, important for me especially now seeing that 1Passwords is warning about compromised servers.
I can send stuff from my OneSafe to my wife - encrypted. She just imports it to her OneSafe.
I even have my Drivers Licence in the OneSafe app for my AppleWatch!
Love the app and the few questions I had was answered by support promptly.
When I read the negative feedbacks here I understand that the users did not read up how to use the app properly.
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 49.4 MB
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.