oneSafe - Premium password manager
By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
oneSafe is like Fort Knox in your pocket! oneSafe provides advanced security for your passwords with features like Touch ID, auto-lock, decoy safe, intrusion detection, self-destruct mode and double protection for your most sensitive data.
You can even sync your secured info across various devices via iCloud Drive, CloudKit or Dropbox to have your passwords available whenever and wherever you need them.
oneSafe protects your confidential information with AES-256 encryption; the highest level of encryption on mobile devices. Passwords, documents, photos, credit card numbers, bank account details, PIN codes and much more can all be locked away securely inside your safe – and at the same time be accessible whenever you need them. Plus, oneSafe adapts to your preferences allowing you to change the colors and images of your safe for maximum customization.
> THEY LOVE oneSafe
• Apple Editor's Choice, best new app in 80 countries!
• "oneSafe has cuter graphics than its rivals" [New York Times]
• "Even though oneSafe is incredibly powerful, it remains incredibly user-friendly." [iMore]
• "Listed in top password managers" [Cnet]
• "oneSafe is well built, robust, and easy to use" [Marco Tabini]
• "If you want to protect and secure your data like Fort Knox, oneSafe is your solution." [AppDictions.com]
oneSafe is ultra secure, easy to use and provides an unequaled user experience. Keep all your confidential information secure and easily accessible when you need it – with oneSafe!
> SECURITY first
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available on mobile devices (AES-256). All your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's stored in the app, even the synched content. oneSafe also makes your entry password unhackable by using encryption standards involving extremely complex calculations. In addition, oneSafe comes with numerous advanced security options allowing you to manage your level of security: double-protection categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
> SYNC your content, the way you want
• You control at all times which categories are synched and which are not.
• Your info is synched via iCloud or Dropbox. Before being sent to the server it’s encrypted with AES-256 for the maximum possible level of security.
• You don't want to use the cloud? Choose the manual sync option!
> FEATURES that will make your life easier
• New sync engine including CloudKit to synchronize your categories
• Integration with Withings watch, securing oneSafe based on the watch's distance from your iPhone or iPad.
• Create, browse and edit your items super easily.
• Adapt your safe with customizable categories to keep all your information well organized.
• Use ready-made templates to quickly and easily enter your data.
• Take advantage of the ultra-secure built-in browser with auto-fill feature to access websites quickly and securely.
• Back up your data (via email, iTunes or Wi-Fi) to be sure you’ll always have a copy in storage.
• Copy and paste complex usernames and passwords.
• Change the texture, icon and color for any of your items.
• Flag items as 'Favorites' for quick access to your most commonly used information.
• Use the ‘Search’ feature to find items quickly within your database.
• Sync the contents of your safe between your devices using iCloud and/or Dropbox.
• Use the bullet-proof "Secure sharing" feature to share your confidential data with your family, friends or colleagues.
Store in complete security:
• Credit card numbers
• PIN codes and entry codes
• Social security and tax numbers
• Bank account details
• Usernames and passwords
• Documents in PDF, Word, Excel and more
• Private photos and videos
What's New in Version 3.2.3
+ iOS 9 support
+ new sync engine, with CloudKit as a new option for iPhone and iPad synchronization
Can't live without!
I use to keep all of my passwords in a notebook that I never allowed out of the house. Needless to say not very user friendly when I was away from the house. I was fearful of storing passwords on my phone until a relative who's opinion I trust said that he was using OneSafe and felt very secure. I bought the App and created a 28 character password just to feel extra safe. Again, not very user friendly. But when I bought the iPhone 6 with the fingerprint recognition I had the best of both worlds. I now can use it many times a day quickly and confidently, one of the most important apps on my phone.
I was a little hesitant to download another "password" app after losing all of my passwords from a well known password app. However, I decided to give OneSafe a try...it was MORE than I could ask for! Not only can I store passwords, I can have electronic copies of my ID's, healthcare cards, or virtually anything else I want to store. It offers various syncing options, it's designed for IOS 9 and looks very streamlined. But don't take my word for it...give it a try for yourself...it will become a very valuable app to have in your phone. Thank you OneSafe you made me a believer in password apps again.
Works advertised BUT...
UPDATED (17 October 2015)
I wrote the review below probably a year or so ago. From the latest reviews I see posted, the developers haven't addressed the lack of user friendly issues with the app. If the issues outlined below were fixed, this would be an EASY five star rating. But they haven't been so I can not increase my rating...still three stars.
(Approximately late 2014/early 2015)
Seems to work as advertised. But there's no real information on how to efficiently use the app, you really have to figure it out yourself.
To sync across devices, you must save all data in the iCloud menu. If you save items in wallet they will only be local. Once items are in the iCloud menu, make sure that, on all devices, under synchronization the iCloud button is turned on. This will enable you to sync across devices.
Adding documents can only be done via email attachment or via iTunes.
There's also lots of info online, but should we really have to go online to figure out how the app works.
I hope this info has been helpful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.