By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What is oneSafe?
oneSafe is a password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app (Android version and iOS version are also available) so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available (AES- 256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app (even the synced content).
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation
Besides of these very technical integration, oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use UI
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because you purchase oneSafe once and don't have to pay for any more upgrades/subscriptions
What's New in Version 1.4.0
• Securely share items with your family, friends or colleagues.
• Several stability and performance improvements.
Suddenly having issues
I used to really like this app. However, as of late, I’m encountering a number of issues with the desktop app. All of the sudden, it started crashing whenever I entered my password. I deleted the app and reinstalled everything from iCloud. But now it seems unable to remember my password once I close the app. So when I reopen the app again, it simply won’t accept the password I set. (I’ve tried this with simple passwords, just to be absolutely sure I’m not messing up the password by mistake.) What this means is that, in order to use the desktop app, I need to each time reset oneSafe and redownload the content from iCloud.
Please fix. Will update rating when it is.
Nice, but significant limitations persist
I really liked this app when I started using it. However, I stopped using it after the initial period because of these two significant limitations:
1. Only items stored under the iCloud category sync via iCloud sync; other items stored in OneSafe do not sync.
2. There is severe restriction/limits on the size of data allowed to sync on the iDevices (iPhone and iPad).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 17, 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2013
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor