By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app, so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
• Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
• Security first!
oneSafe incorporates the strong encryption algorithm available (AES-256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app.
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation.
oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
• Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- oneSafe Click and a Safari extension for super fast access to your encrypted items
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
• Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use interface
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because there is no hidden fee to use oneSafe.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD - Master Password Doesn’t Work.
Juding by the recent review by fellow user Tolon, I’m not alone with this significant problem. The app is now completely unusable since I’m unable to log in. The master password for the app refuses to be accepted. The password works just fine on mobile, but this macOS app is broken.
I have reset oneSafe and synced my data anew through the dropbox integration (a process that takes 10-15 minutes). Finally, I was able to get in. Much to my disappointment, an hour later the password failed AGAIN. I was forced to repeat the process. Here I am, multiple resets, uninstalls and redownloads later, and still cannot use the app.
Devs… what happened? I’ve been using this app for years with no issues. You need to fix this immediately or you will lose your entire client base to other solutions. Very surprising this isn’t at the top priority list.
What a waste of money! Does not sync with my iCloud oneSafe data!
I have oneSafe in my iPhone and iPad and it syncs well with my iCloud. Any additional data I place on any of these devices automatically syncs with each other. I thought this will be the case with oneSafe for my MacBook Pro too. Apparently not! After buying the app for $20, I configured the setting to get data and sync with my iCloud. Made sure that it is the same iClud account but to no avail. My data does not show up! Its like I now have to add each one of the data in my iPhone and iPad manually and that I figured that this has to be done when I add a new data. I went to support, sent an email but a reply done by a robot didnt answer any of my concerns. Do not buy!!! If only I can get a refund
Excellent. It works. Perfect.
I can’t understand why there are negative reviews of this product. It works for me. I have 183 entries in it now. It works with iCloud. All my passwords are available on all my devices—two computers, iPhone, and iPad. It’s very flexible. It has many templates for all kinds of password/account needs. I haven’t lost any data. It’s reliable. I’ve been using it for several years.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 27, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor