By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app, so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
• Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
• Security first!
oneSafe incorporates the strong encryption algorithm available (AES-256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app.
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation.
oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
• Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- oneSafe Click and a Safari extension for super fast access to your encrypted items
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
• Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use interface
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because there is no hidden fee to use oneSafe.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
fixing issues on Search (prior mac OS Sierra)
Just bought this very pricy app, and it is so disappointing that even if it was a $0.99 would be extremelly expensive!!!
First time I used it, many years ago, I contacted the developer to inquire about a version that could be also managed by a desktop, which facilitates the entering info a lot. At the time they told me that could be done ONLY from an Apple computer. Now many years after, when the option to manage content is available on browser for most everything I decided to revisit this option.
After 2 hours trying to find explicit information about that, the only thing I got was that you could manage from different Apple devices.
All this painfull process and money wasto to realize that the apple devices DO NOT communicate - do not sync at all.
My phone is still on the free version and the information is not sync as you update. You have to backup and restore on the other device…really?!?!
That goes without saying that the user interface is very different from my iPhone, older version but much better experience/tools than the MacPro, newer version but so poor and not resourceful user experience.
There are many other options more resourcefull, easier to manage and less expensive out there, definatelly not worth anything.
Crashes with the Latest OS Update
I bought this not long ago. It was fine until the latest Sierra update. Now it can’t be opened. Crashes every time. Fortunately, it still works on IOS, so my data isn’t lost. Waiting to see if the app-maker is responsive. Already waited quite long. UPDATE: Still waiting. Nothing has changed. No new version released. I imagine one day they’ll fix it, but right now I have a useless app on my Mac. It’s a pity. For me this is an ideal password app when it works. One of the most important features of any app is the responsiveness of the developers in fixing bugs and incompatibility issues. No evidence of this here. For this reason I'm my rating to one star.
iCloud Sync is actually not a feature
I do not understand why this developer insists on claiming you can do iCloud Sync. That is absolutely false. I have found that in the current version there is only one reliable way to use this app with iOS versions. Use iOS as the master and back it up to iCloud. Delete all entries (append or replace only appends since replace is non-functional) and restore from iCloud Backup. Do not try to update entries in both locations and assume the latest versions of passwords sync across your devices. You will be shocked to lose some of your passwords if you trust that theory.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor