By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app, so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
• Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
• Security first!
oneSafe incorporates the strong encryption algorithm available (AES-256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app.
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation.
oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
• Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- oneSafe Click and a Safari extension for super fast access to your encrypted items
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
• Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use interface
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because there is no hidden fee to use oneSafe.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Best “safe app” for Mac - Hands Down! Tested four apps.
Tried several of the “safe” apps for Mac with iOS integration. This is by far the best. Simple and intuitive. It is powerful yet easy to understand. Backup is VERY easy to create and is password protected itself. This new version even has a better user interface - both the Mac version and the versions for your iPad and iPhone. It integrates 100% with Safari and all passwords are saved on all your Apple units via iCloud! Both iOS and OS X works seamless together. Very “Macish” other simliar apps are very PCish and does not feel as intuitive as OneSafe. Price is a joke but most likely they will raise it soon so for us who buy it now it is a bargain! Black Friday every day...
I use the app on a daily basis - normally I enter all my info like credit cards, codes etc. on my computer at home and then use it from my mobile units. Now with the update it even creates well encrypted “cards” inside the OneSafe app so I don´t have to open Keychain every time my wife asks for a password - just email her that “card” from my OneSafe to her OneSafe 100% encrypted. Family Sharing means you buy the app once and you can both use it.
Highly recommended app - only negative is the default colors inside the app but you can change them manually!
Decoy safe is not available on Mac version
Though this feature is listed in the description, in fact decoy safe option is not available! Please, fix it asap.
New Version fixed crashing problem.
The latest version 2.0.5 (2044) has fixed the crashing problem mentioned below. It is ridiculous that it took over a week to get the first response from Support, but I am finally able to access my passwords again after two weeks. Luckily I was able to access them via my iPad and iPhone. My recommendation: Once you get it working, turn off automatic updates for this app! They might break it and you will be without your passwords until they get around to fixing it.
The new update of the app crashes whenever I enter my passcode to unlock it. This is unacceptable! The update notes claim “Major Stability Improvements.” Improvements from what? The previous version worked great. This one doesn’t work at all. That’s not an improvement. I would have declined the update if I had known it was going to break something that I use many times each day. Obviously the developers did not test the update very well! How do I downgrade to the previous version that worked?
Please get it fixed NOW! I need my passwords!
That being said, I have loved the app in the past and will love it again once the issues are resolved. It’s just bad that they didn’t test it before release.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 14, 2016
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2016
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor