By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What is oneSafe?
oneSafe is a password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app (Android version and iOS version are also available) so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available (AES- 256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app (even the synced content).
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation
Besides of these very technical integration, oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use UI
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because you purchase oneSafe once and don't have to pay for any more upgrades/subscriptions
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Several performance and stability improvements
Needs to sync ALL stored items
Updated review: Still a very good app, but the new update did not adress my issues (see below).
As one user review explained, and it should have been pointed out clearly by the developer, only items in your cloud category are synced via iCloud and these sync very well across Macs and iDevices. The developer should extend the iCloud sync functionality to all items in OneSafe and then I would give it 5 stars. There are several ways for storing confidentail information and documents on the Mac (just enable FileVault in your Security & Privacy in the System Preferences) and iDevices (use iOS built in encryption), so the only need for software like OneSafe IS to sync encrypted documents using iCloud.
not useful for Mac
On the Mac, this app does not support autofilling of web page logins, which is by far the most useful purpose for an app like this. Their user guide claims to support autofill on iPad and iPhone but why not the Mac? This was $10 wasted.
I love this app - sync across devises and double protect on photos is cool too.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2013
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor