By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What is oneSafe?
oneSafe is a password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app (Android version and iOS version are also available) so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available (AES- 256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app (even the synced content).
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation
Besides of these very technical integration, oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use UI
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because you purchase oneSafe once and don't have to pay for any more upgrades/subscriptions
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Version 1.3.0 - Major upgrade:
- Search feature enhancement:
* keywords and search operators
* search results can be saved in a smart view
* search in the “All” or the current category.
- CSV Import / Export
- Keychain Import
- Automatic backup improvement.
- iCloud and Dropbox sync stabilization
Version 1.3.1 - Minor upgrade:
- other minor bug fixes and improvements
Good Password Manager
This app really focuses on security of user's passwords and other confidential informations, with its new TRI-PIN model as the master password. It also has beautiful templates for different type of passwords or different websites so the interface looks brilliant, and helps me locate the item I am looking for.
As for suggestions, I would like to say that it would be better, if 1) put the app in the top bar instead of Deck, for quicker access; 2) integrate with browsers, like auto-fill plugin, or auto login by a double click on the saved info in the app.
Needs to sync ALL stored items
I really like this app, and have been using it now for a few months with no issues. However, only items in your cloud category are synced via iCloud and these sync very well across Macs and iDevices. The developer should extend the iCloud sync functionality to all items in OneSafe and then I would give it 5 stars. There are several ways for storing confidentail information and documents on the Mac (just enable FileVault in your Security & Privacy in the System Preferences) and iDevices (use iOS built in encryption), so the only need for software like OneSafe IS to sync encrypted documents using iCloud.
One of the best password manager app
Security just isn't easy and convenient enough for most people, most of the time unless you have a great password manager app! I’ve been a oneSafe for iOS user for as long as I can remember, so I was curious to see what oneSafe for Mac has that sets it apart. The great feature is that oneSafe supports tri-pin security. You have a vault inside of your oneSafe vault that requires an additional password to access it. All of this data also syncs to the iOS version via iCloud if you want it to.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2013
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor