By Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app (iOS, Android and Windows 8 versions are also available) so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
• Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
• Security first!
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available (AES- 256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app (even the synced content).
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation.
Besides of these very technical integration, oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
• Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
• Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use UI
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because you purchase oneSafe once and don't have to pay for any more upgrades/subscriptions
What's New in Version 1.5.2
* Interface improvements
* Happy New Year !
Great if you only have one device, not so if you on multiple devices
This is 2015 most people have several devices such as iPads iPhones Mac computers and so on.I can't get it to sync with any of my other Devices iPhone, IPad, MacBook Pro, iMac since it only seems to work on one device I don't see that it has much advantage over just putting everything on a flash drive and locking the flash drive away. Or at least with a flash drive you can carry that in your briefcase or pocket and carry it to any Device that you want to use it on that has a USB port. Regret wasting $20 on this app. Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet but if it's this hard to figure out I probably never will. All of the other apps that I purchased from the Apple Store have been super easy to sync with other devices. Be careful before you waste $20. They don't even assign it a ticket number when you contact them they just give you the we Will get back to you as soon as possible. Usually that means the 12th of never.
Best “safe app” on the market. Simple, clean and easy to use.
Tried several of the “safe” apps for Mac with iOS integration. This is by far the best. Simple and intuitive. It is poerful yet easy to understand. Backup is VERy easy to create and is password protected itself. This new version even has a better user interface - both the Mac version and the versions for your iPad and iPhone.
I use the app on a daily basis - normally I enter all my info like credit cards, codes etc. on my computer at home and then use it from my mobile units.
I read that some people had problems earlier this year to sync with iCloud Drive. I encountered the same problem for most of my third party apps. Contacted Lunabees support and got helped in hours. Now with the new version everything works flawless. Think Apple had some problems with iCloud Drive initially but all solved now at least for me.
Highly recommended app - only negative is the default colors inside the app but you can change them manually!
Update: It also decrypts documents and files, not only stores them, a big plus.
Best safe app ever!
Bought this app last year and have been using it daily. Syncs seemless between my computer and my iOS devices. Tested other apps but like this since it does not interfer with keychain. Just want an app to save my password - not to fill them out in Safari. Thats what Keychain is for.
User interface very intuitive and easy to create groups like login, ID:s etc. Even has an extra “inner vault” for things you want to have one level safer.
Has TriPIN a new and impossible to break PIN system. App even takes a picture of others who tries to log in to your safe!
Easy to send records to my husband who has OneSafe as well, or to friends as a normal email or message.
Overall a great app and encrypted backup is done in a whim. Big plus for the total integration with iCloud Drive, when I add a record it syncs in seconds via Apples servers. I am using it both on my computer and my iOS devices and can recommend this app to everyone who needs to store personal information including documents and other files in a safe way.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 12, 2015
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor