OneStack Calendar - Simplify and organize your life
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I have tried tons of calendar apps and this is the only one that has worked for me. Simple and quick! Definite recommended!", by Thankful001.
Join our awesome users and see why they say that OneStack is hands down the simplest calendar app out there. OneStack is the only calendar app that has a clean, minimalist day view that lets you see more events at a glance than other calendar apps.
If you don't have time to learn all the confusing features and task management fuctionality in other apps, then use OneStack. The fantasticly minimilist day view lets you add all your daily meetings, task list items, and events as simple events. When a meeting is over, peek in OneStack to see what's next. When you've finished an event, simply delete it and continue.
Use OneStack Calendar and organize your life!
Our users have been loving these features that make adding, editing, and deleting events as easy as 1-2-3!
SELECT MULTIPLE EVENTS
- At the end of the day, switch to the multi-select mode to easily clean up your schedule, delete events, and move events to the next day.
- Tip: Tap on the day view with two fingers to switch to the multi-select mode. Use the lasso tool to drag a box to select multiple events.
CUSTOM REPEATING EVENTS
- Schedule a custom repeating event with an optional end date.
- For example, schedule an event to "Go to the Gym" every Monday and Thursday that ends after 10 times.
- Have you ever accidentally deleted an event and wish you could get it back? Your wish has come true...
- Enable the Trash calendar to have your deleted events moved there instead of permanently deleted.
QUICKER EVENT DELETION
- How many times a day do you delete events and see the Delete prompt?
- Save a step and skip the Delete prompt by enabling the Trash calendar and disabling the Delete prompt, all from the Settings screen.
VIEW THE CURRENT WEATHER FORECAST
- Privacy is a top priority. OneStack doesn't send any calendar or contacts data to our servers.
- OneStack uses your iPhone's calendar accounts that are setup on your device. These are the same accounts used by Apple's native calendar app, so you can trust its data security.
AND TONS OF OTHER USEFUL FEATURES
- Move events to the next day with one tap. Search for similar events. Calendar groups. Shortcuts. Customizable landscape view. And many more features.
Thanks for sending your questions, comments, and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 1.18
Moving events has never been easier.
Well Designed, Elegant & Effecient Calendar Tool
I discovered OneStack a few months back and it fills a prime spot in my day planning process. I use it in conjunction with Fantastical 2, and it is a perfect supplemental tool (and sometimes total replacement).
I particularly enjoy the easy definition, arrangement and visual presentation. It is s great help in planning my weekends, but does so much more.
The free version is perfectly capable on its own. I ponied up for the Pro version to support the developer and encourage further enhancements to an already excellent app.
Best calendar ever
Easy and efficient. I've tried many other calendars, and this is by far the best.
The best single-day block view calendar!
This calendar contains the simple missing features that NO other mobile calendar app does.
I wanted a day-centric block calendar with minimalist month view and a full-size customizable landscape view with full drag and drop capability and multi-event moving.
I have tested over 70 different iPhone calendar apps and this one does the single-day view block style the best.
Some of the standout features for me:
For the longest time I've been looking for a calendar that allows me to move all my self-appointments up by a certain amount of time through drag and drop instead of a spinning time wheel selector. If I've started my day late, and I need to quickly move ALL my self-appointments up by an hour or so it's a super-annoying process in every calendar app out there, including Fantastical. This calendar app allows me to do this for the first time, with ease.
You can select multiple events by first "two-finger tapping" the screen, then tap each event individually or use the "lasso selector" to swipe over multiple events, selecting them in one or two smooth motions, and then move the events them up by any length of time by tap and holding on one of the selected events and then drag and drop them all to a new time and they all move.
Multiple Deletion of Events:
Simply multi-select as mentioned above and tap delete!
Quickly Scanning My Availability During the Month:
In month view, I tap and hold my finger on the first day I wish to view and am given a small summary of every event for that day (and since I use "all-day" events for tasks, I see them above my events). To see the rest of the week, I simply keep my finger held down and slide it slowly day to day, quickly getting a feel for a given time period that month.
I can see the current temperature as well as the high for the day, right next to the current time.
The Useful End-Time Picker:
This is brilliant. You pick the start time, and next, instead of having to pick an end time, you simply tap 30m, 1h, 1.5h, 2h, 2.5h. A thoughtful, time-saving feature.
The Landscape View:
You select the amount of days you wish to see and get a spacious multi-day landscape view. By comparison, Fantastical's landscape view uses tiny text and small event bubbles and though they outdo this app by letting you drag an "all-day" event to the schedule area and vice versa, this app gives you a much better, more customizable landscape view.
I have only 5 requests of the thoughtful designer of my new favorite calendar app:
1. In horizontal and landscape view, allow any event to be dragged and dropped to and from the "all-day" event area (like in Apple's calendar).
2. Allow "tap and hold" (near the "all-day" event area) for creation of new "all-day" events.
3. Allow multi-selection of events in the "all-day" section.
4. Allow the dragging of an event to the edge of the screen to move back and forth between days (like in Apple's calendar).
5. Add a switch to the settings to allow one to select the starting day of the week in month view: Monday or Sunday.
Thanks for all your hard work on this calendar. It's noticed, appreciated, and your work makes a real difference.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hidoodle
- © 2015 Hidoodle LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro Forever$2.99
- Upgrade to Pro for 3 Months$0.99
- Upgrade to Pro for 1 Year$1.99
- 100 Points$0.99