By Jeremie Berrebi LTD
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
OneTask is a new way to get things done : focus on one task at a time, stick to it or just skip to the next task.
The OneTask slim bar stays on top of your windows and reminds you the current task you should keep focus on.
It will provide automatically sound and visual notifications.
Your data are saved in the Cloud - with strong data encryption - so you can access them from any location.
Be more efficient and relaxed !
Start onetasking now with OneTask !
Key Features :
- Very light footprint
- Clean user interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- 8 different themes
- Sound and visual Notifications
- Always on top of other applications
- Always visible accross multiple Spaces
- Loose deadlines
- Strong data encryption (Cloud storage)
New in V2 :
- Flat UI with colourful themes
- Full screen width with automatic hide and show
- 7 different preconfigured positions
- Snooze to relative times (Tomorrow, Next week, etc)
- OS X Notifications
- Visual Notifications when many applications are active
- Create Tasks via Email
- Custom Sound Notifications
- Mobile Web version at http://onetask.com/m/
Lightweight - Audacious - Addictive
"Singletasking forces you to sustain your focus and work through complex problems. [...]
People will initially be surprised at your commitment to singletasking—culturally we're firmly entrenched in the idea of multitasking. [...]
In short: Prune your to-do list, focus on one task at a time, and knock them out one by one."
-- Jason Fitzpatrick (LifeHacker.com)
Requires an Internet connection. No offline support for now
What's New in Version 2.1
No Registration required
Custom Sound Notifications
Faster window hide/show effect
Looks good but unpolished
It looks pretty and works but has some major issues:
- It behaves intrusively when used at Top Full Width, which is the location I want, but clicking in the menu bar often brings the app to the foreground
- No keyboard shortcuts (for creating a new task, showing the list of tasks, marking complete, move on to next). It should offer app-specific or system-wide.
- No keyboard shortcut for bringing app to foreground (but you can use Quicksilver to setup a hotkey trigger)
- Sound Notification settings are completely broken: it does not save or dismiss when you click save, can only cancel. The notification should preview when volume knob is adjusted.
- It nags about the new mobile version on launch every time.
Upgraded to latest version, shows up as a blank grey rectangle with 3 lighter grey dots on the left. Doesn’t do anything. Completely useless right now, which is a real shame since I was a big fan of version 1, but version 2 is a disaster.
I love it
Great app! I’m us it every day for my word and todos.
And have’t errors with it.