Get the #1 downloaded diabetes app in the U.S.* We help over one million people around the world to take a step forward in their diabetes management with the OneTouch Reveal® app.**
The OneTouch Reveal® app works with the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, automatically transforming data into quick snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
Change the way you see your blood glucose results:
• Automatically sends you a notification on your smartphone when a high or low pattern or recurring pattern is detected, so you can take action to avoid them in the future
• Goal Tracking functionality - set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress over time
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days†
• Personalized dashboard that highlights patterns and allows you to see 14-day visual summaries with ColorSure™ technology
• Automatic pattern finder that shows a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range
• 14, 30, and 90-Day Result summaries of your highs and lows to help you feel more prepared for doctor’s appointments‡
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® app, please call OneTouch® Customer Care at 1 866 693-0599 or visit www.OneTouch.com.
* As reported for all diabetes management apps downloaded in the U.S. in Q2 2018 from Google Play and Apple iOS App Stores. Research2Guidance data July 2018.
** Internal worldwide Dashboard report pulled for OneTouch Reveal app, June 2018.
† Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
‡ Compared to using a meter without a blood sugar 90 day average target.
Compatible with iOS 11 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
Please note, the iPad2 does not have low-energy Bluetooth and therefore will not pair with low-energy Bluetooth meters or devices.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. is under licence.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store(SM) is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android(TM) and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
App Store Translation: English (U.S.)
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
One Touch Verio Flex
One Touch Verio Flex - I got this glucose meter for it’s Bluetooth feature. I like the feel and size. The display, fonts and symbols are large enough to view clearly. With only 3 buttons to operate the device, it’s function is pretty straightforward. The app is decent but it could use some tweaking and added features. Always room for improvements.
Since I’m a new user I want to keep track of my insulin doses so keeping count of my injections would be great. Being able to add notes is also comes in handy. You are limited to how much data you enter into your notes but the space is not bad. For me, I would like a bit more space but if I run out of space I find myself writing in shortcut style or using acronyms. Saving your entries is simple and easy. But it’s so easy you could easily overwrite what you wrote or loss data. I would prefer a check or lock system to avoid making any mistakes. I don’t think you can charge the unit. When the battery loses its charge you simply need to replace the battery. The port on the meter is actually used for connecting to a PC only. Not used for charging the meter. For $20 I think it’s a great value. I just hope they promptly improve upon the app itself.
It will make the user experience great!
Amazing!! Love it!!!
We got this for my daughter it is amazing. It keeps track of your carbs how much insulin you give, your daily activity. We were having trouble remembering what time we last gave insulin, or what her last blood sugar reading were. With this app you can go back very easily and access that information. It’s awesome that I can go back and review my daughters whole day what she ate, how much insulin we gave her....
This app also tells you if there are patterns with your blood sugar being to high or too low and couple of days in a row. You can view graphs of what your sugar readings have been the past 30, 60, 90 day reading. We have our account connected with my daughters physician. She can go into her log book and look at her readings and let me know what adjustments to make with the carb ratios. So when my daughter randomly spikes to high or has been falling low we can call her and she can log in and see all of her information without having to make a trip to the office. I highly recommend this app!!!!
App has become painful
When I first got this app I loved it. It synced to my meter nearly every time I took a reading and was very simple to use and interpret and could drop in personal details such as the food eaten, et al. When the iOS update and app update kicked in...well, it became cumbersome to say the least. Password required... on top of everything that changed...annoying. Finally the password issue was resolved in updates, but the issue of the app “syncing to account” every reading while not syncing to the mobile device... not good. Sure, eventually it shows up on the mobile device because it’s there the next time a reading is taken, however, what about the note one could religiously enter detailing food eaten and if it was a reading before or after a meal...forget it!
I hope someone reads this and has a solution or can set me straight on the error of my ways. Loved the product, now I don’t.
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 145.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 - 2017 LifeScan, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.