The Onewheel app connects your iPhone to your Onewheel.
The app uses Bluetooth 4.0 and allows you to monitor many important things about your Onewheel and customize your Onewheel's handling to suit your riding style.
• Low battery alert
• Regeneration alert (battery overcharge warning when going downhill)
• Point of no return message (50% battery charge left)
• Battery fully charged notification
• New top speed message
• Wheelslip detection
• Consumption display: tells you how much percentage of a full battery charge you have already burned
• Regeneration display: tells you how much percentage of a full battery charge you have regenerated (when going downhill or braking)
• Estimated remaining range according to your current riding profile
• Total odometer display
• Speed display
• Board live movement display: shows the movement of your board
• Auto connect to your favorite Onewheel
• Board name: give your Onewheel a name
• Apple Watch app
• Social sharing and online leaderboards
• GPS track recording
Change the way your Onewheel rides, the way a surfboard shaper
customizes the ride for an individual rider.
MONITOR YOUR RIDING
Keep track of your battery status and other key riding parameters
while you fly through the world.
LED LIGHTING CONTROL
Control the LED lighting on your Onewheel.
The first boardsport you can upgrade from the cloud! Enhance your
riding experience by loading the latest Onewheel firmware onto your
Onewheel using your iOS device. No cable required!
Apple Watch connectivity allows you to monitor your Onewheel's battery status and speed and adjust your Digital Shaping directly from your wrist!
Battery disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Estimated Time to Full Charge
Ratings and Reviews
Necessary but flawed
You essentially need this app for battery level and range, but the accuracy is questionable in at least two ways. First, every week the battery, after a full charge, the battery's percentage is less and less - 100% then 98% then 97% and now three weeks later the max I get is 96%. I can't believe the actual battery is losing capacity as the app indicates. The other issue is the lifetime mileage. When I first connect to the app when powering up my board the lifetime mileage amount is accurate for about 4 seconds then for some reason always changes to 13 miles. I've reported both to OneWheel support and heard NOTHING back. They need an updated and accurate application for how important it is when using the awesome awesome OneWheel...love me OneWheel!!
Watch app could use some tweaks, but a great app all around
Great app. Well designed and easily navigable. Being able to share rides with other users is really neat and makes exploring new places easy. The app is a great mix of social and utility.
The Apple Watch app is in its early stages, but would benefit greatly from a Complication for watch faces. Having battery/speed/profile information at a glance would be perfect. For now, opening the app on the watch is the only option to get that info on the go without riding with your phone in your hand.
Can’t ride without it.
Basically, you gotta get this app, if you own the board.
The main thing I wish was that the watch interface was easier to use. It’s very difficult to change ride modes from the watch.
If I am riding in traffic, I try to keep my phone in my pocket, but you will be pulling it out and messing with it all the time - to customize your ride as you go, and the home screen is not optimized to read in a glance while on the move.
The app interface could definitely be improved for on the go interactions.
That said, it tells you all the geek stuff that you love to know about where you were and what you did, and is fun to look at after you put the board away:
- Someone has actually logged 13K miles on their board?!?
- That climb was only 200m?
- Hmmm, I thought I was going faster than that.
- Future Motion Inc
- 62.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © (c) 2017, Future Motion Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.