OnForce connects talented professionals directly to the companies that need them. As the leading Freelancer Management System (FMS) for Field Services, OnForce allows companies to search for, negotiate with, and engage directly with non-employee talent. Professionals join the OnForce community, a robust and continuously growing network of talent, to enjoy more autonomy in managing their careers and to work with top companies. OnForce professionals can apply to or directly accept work orders, check in and out of work sites, complete work requirements including signature capture, and secure final payments all from within the app. OnForce professionals report saving an average of 12 minutes of administrative time on every work order using our mobile apps.
Get new work:
- Access new opportunities quickly and hassle-free
- Stay logged in and always be ready for work
- View easy-to-navigate work details
- Use one-click to accept
- Make offers to change price and/or date
- Quickly decline work that doesn’t fit your needs
- Ask clarifying questions and view responses
Manage existing work:
- Toggle between today’s schedule and all accepted work orders
- View all work order details, organized and available when you need them, including when you're offline!
- Get directions to your next work location
- Check in and out from work locations
- Upload photos
- Get customer sign-offs
- Quick-dial contacts from a centralized work order contact list
- View attached documents
- Add and view job notes
- Access buyer custom fields
- Manage appointments
- Request price increases
- Update work order sub-statuses
- U.S. IT Pros can complete for payment or enter closing information
Manage work orders pending payment approval:
- Access work orders pending payment
- Add notes to work orders pending payment
- Attach photos and documents to work orders pending payment
- OnForce Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- App feedback: email@example.com
Connect with OnForce:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/onforce
- Blog: www.onforce.com/blog
* Minor bug fixes, perfomance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Open = crash
Every single time I open the app it appears to crash and I go back to the Home screen on my iPhone. I double-tap the Home button and lo and behold there it is then I tap it to bring it up and sometimes it does and sometimes it tries to open but nope, back at the Home screen it goes.
The app is literally so frustrating that it makes me NOT want to use OnForce at all and stick with the other platforms out there that I already use. At least THEY have stable apps.
I have a thought! Hire a software developer through your OnForce website and have them use the app on an iPhone. They'll gain first-hand knowledge of the issues the app has and hopefully be able to fix it. Or don't. It's your company and your app.
Update App!!! PLEASE!
Guys, this app seriously needs updating! The UI has always been horrendous, but now, with the iPhone X, the app crashes constantly! The UI was never properly updated when the Plus model phones came out, so I’m not optimistic that it will be updated for the iPhone X anytime soon either. Field nation was on the ball with their updates, and always have been. OnForce could really take a page from their playbook. The app is almost embarrassing!
Will update my rating once I see some positive changes start to take place, or at least a little effort...
Definitely designed to protect only the buyer and not the tech. The people post work will copy and past very long descriptions that are for every job they do. So you end up reading a lot of stuff you don’t need. This work has been repeatedly subcontracted. I had this simple job of swapping four printers, two thin clients and a ups battery. It took five hours and three hours were on the phone with four different companies trying to get everyone on bored. There are better ways to make a few bucks guys!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.