OnGuardian empowers family caregivers to deliver care to their loved ones by streamlining collaboration and access to information to the caregiver support team. Use your own voice with Amazon Alexa to request assistance and let your caregivers know what you need and how you feel. The OnGuardian app will seamlessly notify caregivers about the incoming requests and will keep track of them so that everyone stays informed, and it will also alert everyone if an emergency is reported.
* Login in seamlessly with your existing Amazon account
* Register your caregiving team: including the primary caregiver, care recipient, and your secondary caregivers
* Voice activated support for care recipients, loved ones, and seniors makes it easy to ask for assistance
* Receive incoming notifications on your phone from your loved ones, that includes alerts such as: Requests for assistance with fixing things at home and notifications about their general well being
* Emergency alerts for falls and other critical problems
Note: We have build our platform considering that our care recipients will have access to an Amazon Alexa device, such as an Amazon Echo, Dot or Tap; the hands free voice interaction makes OnGuardian a breeze to use for care recipients. OnGuardian can also work with any device that has supports Alexa Voice Services.
We would love to hear from you. Please let us know how we are doings as we are continue to develop our platform.
- Special characters name validation has been fixed
- Care Recipient are logging into the care request list instead of Alexa screen
Ratings and Reviews
Best CareGiver support app
This app can really help those you care for to find help when they need t the most. As a caregiver it's important to have status updates on how my family is doing. It just works!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.