All the kings are dead… Except one.
Onion Force is a hybrid Tower Defense/Action Adventure game with 30 levels of butt-puckering mayhem! Use cunning and strategy to strengthen your team, chosen from a diverse cast of characters, and hang on to your seat as you try to save the last king from his impending doom!
Make intelligent choices, collect gold, onions, and equipment. Build towers that will be most effective for the threat at hand. Decimate evil through an array of terrain, weather conditions, destructible environments and utter chaos to find the source of this nonsense.
- Stand-out cartoon graphics and stellar special effects & animation
- 3 playable heroes, each with their own unique abilities
- 6 fully fleshed out locations with 30 expansive levels
- Thousands of pieces of equipment to collect and equip
- 8 different towers types with 5 different power levels each
- Collectable onions to trade for a wide variety of power-ups
- Adjustable game speed.
- Awesome electronic soundtrack by Oxygenfad
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game but frustrating handling
I really like how the game is set up with it's leveling, getting weapons that can give you special powers/attributes, the sound and the artistic look. However, the actual game play controls drive me bonkers. I feel like you have to play too quick and fairly accurate to get a "perfect" on later hard levels. The zooming is too sensitive and hard to control when you are playing fast, and dialogue that shows up on top blocks my ability to see and play effectively on some levels (because you can't shoo away the dialogue).
Excellent Tower Defense Action!
I love the animation, music, gameplay...everything Onion Force offers! I can’t believe it has taken so long for me to find this game! It is easily one of the best real-time action strategy games on the AppStore. I only hope there will be more like this in the future.
Amazing graphics but so-so gameplay
The graphics are amazing on this game. The level of detail is extremely high and professional looking. Unfortunately, the gameplay suffers from this. When I tried to play, it's so laggy it's not at all fun. Maybe on the latest ipad it would be better, but on my ipad2 not so much so.
That's just my opinion... Judge for yourself.
- Throwback Entertainment Inc
- 129.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Queen Bee Games 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.