By ONKYO CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Onkyo Controller is the official Onkyo remote control application that conveniently lets you operate compatible Onkyo network products through your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
The more intuitive, user-friendly operating screens increase your enjoyment of audio content.
Compatible with Onkyo network products released in 2016 or later*.
Onkyo Controller is free to download.
Get more from your home A/V entertainment experience with this application!
Main functions that can be operated through this application
(1) Audio streaming services operation. Stations are touchscreen-selectable.
(2) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server. Your iPhone/iPod touch can be used to select music directly from the server
(3) General remote control and playback functionality
(4) Volume-control function
(5) Stream music stored on iPhone/iPod touch wirelessly.
(6) FLAC, DSD, and Apple Lossless playback capability via Home Media function (selected models only)
(7) Compatibility with Spotify , Tunein, TIDAL , and DEEZER.
*Availability depends on region
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
Compatible models (Models released in April 2016 or later)
2016 model AV Receivers
■ Please note:
・Updating to at least iOS 8.0 is required to use Onkyo Controller.
・All models require a firmware update to use Onkyo Controller.
・Available Service depends on regions
What's New in Version 1.1.2
This is a very user-friendly and easy app. The problem is the creator hasn't let people know that when the app drops or cannot find your receiver, the cure for this is to UNPLUG YOUR RECEIVER AND PLUG IT BACK IN SO IT RESETS YOUR DEVICE and let's the APP find it again. Easy fix. Should be somewhere in the APP to explain it to the user. DUH!!!!
Bad service with app and system
Purchase three units for my house have this app to make things easier have had nothing but trouble with this brand. Now when it works it's flawless that is when it works
There is a better choice.
I tried and was not at all pleased with this particular app. Out of curiosity, I went to the Onkyo web site. There I found a different app and downloaded it. It is absolutely flawless.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 52.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ONKYO CORPORATION
- © ONKYO CORPORATION
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.