"Radio Pro HQ" is a modern internet radio receiver that enables you to listen lots of internet radio stations from around the world. More than 51,000 internet radio stations from more than 190 countries. More than 85,000 URLs of the radio stations' streams, grouped into 749 genres.
Enjoy your favorite radio programmes - music, sports, news, and many others - at any time, from anywhere on the globe.
More than a 2,000,000 users have already downloaded various modifications of this apps to their mobile devices. They are pleased with their choice, and so will you.
* No banners, No advertising;
* Simple, quick and easy-to-use interface;
* Users can search for radio stations by genre;
* Users can search for radio stations by name;
* Users can search for genres/countries/radio stations by keyword or part of keyword(s) in the entire database;
* Users can search for genres/countries/radio stations in A-Z index;
* Users can see locations of the radio listeners who use this app for the last 24 hours;
* Users can move to the page where they can buy "iTunes Top Songs" and "iTunes bestselling albums";
* Users can add radio stations to 'Favorites';
* Users can sort radio stations in "Favorites" by country, genre or name;
* Users can search for radio stations in "Favorites" by country, genre or name;
* Users can view title of the songs are being played and have been played (for the most of mp3 and acc/aac+ streams);
* Users can find and view lyrics of songs, which are being played and have been played.
* Users can find the song (which are being played and have been played) in iTunes;
* The application can work in the background;
* Automatic updates of radio stations database;
* Automatic reconnect on loss of connection;
* Automated checking of audio streams' availability (users are provided with accessible audio streams only);
* High quality of sound.
* Share on Twitter function;
* Share on Facebook function;
* Subscribe to newsletter option;
* Tell a friend function;
* Feedback function;
Alternative, Avant-Garde, Blues, Classical, Country, Decades, Easy Listening, Electronic, Folk, Accordion, Jazz, Rock, Reggae, Vocal, Inspirational, Latin, Pop, RnB, New Age, Post-industrial, Talk
30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Retro, Punk, Rap, Funk, Hard Rock, Heavy metal, Top 40, Hits, Oldies, Spiritual, New Age, Meditation, Relax, Relaxation, Instrumental, Swing, Smooth Jazz, Orchestral, Mainstream, Dance, Big Band, Tropical, Folklore, DJ, Techno, Soul, Adult, Alternative , Best Of, Eclectic, Female, Instrumental, Love, Romance, Patriotic, Sexy, Shuffle, Cabaret, Psychedelic, Spiritual, Sports, Kids, Gothic, Beat, Soul, Alternative, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app
I found this app to be very useful in listening to various types music broadcast online. While some links did not work, so many more did! The arrangement of the stations is clear and very straight forward. The only thing I found lacking, was that there was no information of song title and artist. The only other problem I have with this app is that are so many stations, with so many different types of music, I'm not finding time to sleep!!! The free version works fine, but if you want to open another app, the music stops. The pay for version plays music whether the app is up or not. I haven't tried any other app like this, so this review may not be as objective as it could be. But still, if you're looking for an easy to use app that will give you the choice of a huge variety of online radio, I recommend it.
They un-purchased my pro version
I purchased the pro version from with the app so it would keep playing while my screen was off. Awesome. After the last upgrade they took that feature out of the pro version, and now though I can see the icon says pro version, under purchased it shows as no longer purchased, and no version of this app is supposedly installed.
DO NOT UPGRADE, they take away the feature to play when the screen goes dark at the next upgrade, so you just ate a few bucks on them. Going to report them to Apple.
Good, but needs better voiceover support
Currently the only way I as a blind person can get a station to play is to go through the list and then go back and search for what I want to play, and then hopefully only one station comes up, so that I can double tap it and play; otherwise I can't just double tap that station due to how the buttons don't work with the voiceover screen reader. O I couldn't even email the developers using the support page because they use a captcha, which I as a blind person cannot access due to how there isn't an audio or mathematical challenge. Otherwise great selection of stations :-)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.