By Ernest Szoka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pick up a magic sword on the ancient pillar of sacrifice and fight to become the 'Only One' left standing
TouchArcade - 4.5/5 "Game with depth well beyond what you would expect"
PocketGamer - 9/10 "A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler "
Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you grab a magic sword declaring yourself the 'Only One' and then proceed to push and destroy waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky. You don't fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 70 waves and 7 bosses while you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
= In App purchase "Ultimate Power" unlocks the full game experience =
• Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
• Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
• Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, whirlwind and dart
• 70 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses
• Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
• Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
• Game Center leaderboards
• Floating virtual joystick (go to settings to switch to fixed joystick)
• Endless Battle mode
What's New in Version 1.100
- hero gets brighter with more powers acquired
- locked powers can be unlocked for 2x power
- revert old IAP system
- change ad networks
- skull on gameover shows kill stat
- fix animation issues with abilities menu
Great game. A bit short. I'd love a few more levels and bosses, maybe up to a 100? Also some more IAP like new swords, maybe a katana, axe. With their own perks or purely cosmetic would be awesome. And it's a great way to make more $ since I would buy them and I'm sure many others will.
This is so epic
What could be more epic than a battle on the top of a huge column when people are constantly falling to their deaths? It would be cool if there was a storyline... I wanna know why im on a huge column
It's a blast!
I don't know what it is about this game, but I'm just digging it.
It's simple. It's fun. It's charming.
Simply put, this is what mobile games should be like. A good time waster!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 30, 2014
- Version: 1.100
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ernest Szoka
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Power$1.99
- 5000 Power$0.99
- 16000 Power$2.99
- 28000 Power$4.99
- 60000 Power$9.99