Make your practice more efficient with drchrono Check-In.
Give patients iPads in your waiting room and replace paper on clipboards. Save staff members’ time while patients update all of their own information. The data will automatically sync with the drchrono EHR, so no scanning or data entry is required. You can also enable kiosk mode and let patients check themselves in.
- For every healthcare provider and staff member.
- Easy to use. Launch our app and start using it immediately.
- Safe and secure. We meet all industry-standard security to ensure safety for you and your patients.
Download the app, and you're instantly ready to use a full featured, check-in app:
1) Download the App.
2) Create an account or sign in with your drchrono account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***If you have questions or issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't respond to App Store reviews.***
- Paperless patient check-in.
- Customizable forms.
- Kiosk mode.
- Gather up-to-date patient demographics.
- Collect insurance information.
- Patient information is easily managed and tracked at the front desk.
- Review of medication and allergy lists during patient check-in.
- Better iOS 12 compatibility.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Dr Kevin Huffman
Just signed an expensive long term contract and found out they have a very robust sales team but no service team. Getting out with big losses but before I dig a bigger hole with a product that doesn’t live up to the hype
Patient Web Portal
You need to make On Patient a web portal instead of assuming that patients are going to have a half hour in the office, all of their meds and relevant info on hand, and that the receptionist is going to have an iPad for everyone. It would make so much more sense for this to be an app/web page that patients could log in to on their iPad or computer from home so they can have the time, relevant info and it can save my office the time to do more than just manage the On Patient (procedure) that my receptionist is supposed to perform.
After speaking with customer service back in March, when I signed up, they said it would be an available feature by July... Would really like to see this happen soon because I have had to send the info to my patients as a pdf to print off at home and then bring in (so I can quickly scan over it during the office visit) and then spend an hour entering it into the EHR later that night. This one feature would make my entire practice so much more manageable. Please, please, please make this a priority.
So Helpful to Patients & Staff Alike!
I was introduced to this as a patient in great pain waiting to see the endodontist for the first treatment in a root canal. Trying to talk to someone or fill out paperwork would have been excruciating. This made my visit so much easier. While filling out fields, spelling was suggested. On many items, all I had to do was touch the stylus to the iPad screen.
On return visits, updating my information was so fast. And there was no standing in line if several people arrived at the same time while the receptionist checked to be sure that all my information was accurate.
Current photo IDs required by insurance companies are quite easy. Add a photo to the file of your patient with the camera of your iPad.
As for the staff, I have no idea how many people-hours per day are spent trying to decipher the bad handwriting of patients, especially when they don't feel well. And my daughter tells me that handwriting is being discontinued as a subject in schools. In a few short years, we will have no option but to go to apps like this one. So check it out and see what you think.
- drchrono Inc
- 129 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © drchrono Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade) $249.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.