Introducing OnPoint Mobile – an improved Digital Banking experience in one app for all members. Securely and safely check balances, transfer funds, view transactions and more anywhere, anytime.
With OnPoint Mobile you can:
• Sign in securely with Touch ID and Face ID (on supported devices).
• Manage your bills and pay almost anyone, schedule recurring bill payments and receive eBills.
• Send money to anyone in the U.S. with a phone number or email address.
• Send a domestic wire transfer.
• Transfer funds between your OnPoint accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
• Set travel notifications for your OnPoint debit or credit cards.
• Freeze your OnPoint credit card (for peace of mind or if lost or misplaced).
• Deposit checks without the need to visit a branch or ATM.
• View cleared check images and mobile deposit check images.
• Customize account names, preferences, and alerts.
• Search transactions to quickly and easily find a specific transaction without endless scrolling.
• View eStatements.
Additionally, business members can:
• Add entitled users and set and control their access rights and limits.
• Generate ACH payments, such as payroll. (ACH Agreement required prior to using ACH payment services.)
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile deposit unacceptable
I got a note that the app had been patched, but it’s still a nightmare to try to make mobile deposits.
Developer Response ,
Hi Eric, thank you for reaching out. We just released an update to our app that should fix this issue. If you still encounter this error after updating the app, please give us a call at 503.228.7077, option 8 and we will help you troubleshoot the issue. Thank you!
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
I am not sure where to start when it comes to this new app, the GUI is horrible, it’s awkward to use, when you open the app you have to first click on Touch ID and then hold your thumb on the home button in order to actually open the app! The graphics in the loading screen looks horrible and very low resolution, your home screen is showing all your accounts and how much money is in there, not much privacy there, would have been nicer to have the home screen not showing that. Many so called features don’t even work in the new app and why, why do you have to click on log off in order to actually get out of the app? If you don’t do that you get directly to your home screen next time you open the app, why not have like Bank of America for example, if you close the app you get automatically logged out after a few minutes, this app needs so much work in order for it to be a good experience to use! It seems like they had the new intern make the new look, horrible.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future update releases.
Somehow Even Worse
I am genuinely surprised that they managed to make their app worse! The old app was very rough around the edges, and still didn’t even offer proper screen support for an iPhone 6 in 2018! Yet, it was functional and reliable.
They then made the extremely questionable decision of creating a new separate (yet identical) app instead of simply updating the one that already existed, and then forced us to download it.
The interface is technically more modern, but still not well done. Buttons routinely do not respond, mobile deposit is borderline unusable, and the overall scale and design of text and content is poorly thought out. I am deeply disappointed with this app. I literally need it to do two things, and it can barely handle that.
The only saving grace is that they finally added support for biometric login, but for some reason it requires you to press a “Touch ID” button (which again doesn’t consistently respond) before using it, and that really doesn’t make sense.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We'll share your comments with our development team.
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- 43.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © OnPoint Community Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.