OnSIP brings your business phone to you, whether you’re at the office, at a client’s site, or working remotely. Connect with customers, partners, vendors, and coworkers from your OnSIP account on any computer.
With OnSIP, you can take advantage of standard business phone features without any hardware. Make and receive HD voice and video calls, monitor contact availability, and check recent call history on your desktop in one simple interface. Plus, get access to team collaboration tools like instant messaging and video conferencing.
Access these features and more with your OnSIP account:
- Phone number, extension, and SIP address dialing
- Call handling functionality (mute, hold, dialpad, transfer)
- Customizable contact list from directory with real-time presence indicators
- Drag-and-drop call transfers
- One-to-one video calling and 5-way video conferencing
- Instant messaging and Slack integration
- Desktop notifications for incoming calls, call transfers, queue alerts, chat messages, and more
- Recent call history
- Real-time queue dashboard with call supervision (barge, whisper) and historical reporting
- Personal call preferences and settings
- Unique professional click-to-call link
- Voicemail management and settings (including voicemail-to-email)
- Sign in with your Google or Slack account
- Keychain password storage
For more information, visit https://www.onsip.com.
App interface and Settings have changed to accommodate new Team and Personal pages for app users, as well as additional upcoming features.
- A new Team page can be found at the URL matching your OnSIP domain (e.g. acme.onsip.com). The colors, greeting text and company logo, as well as which staff members are presented on the Team page, can be selected by admins under Settings > Organization.
- A new Personal page can be found for each team member at the same URL with their username appended (e.g. acme.onsip.com/john). The photo, bio and contact information for your Personal page can be edited under Settings > Profile.
- The “Do Not Disturb” option in the top left is now a local setting, meaning it will only prevent notifications from that app window. If you wish to prevent all of your devices from ringing, global “Do Not Disturb” can be toggled under Settings > App.
- If a site visitor clicks to call you from your Team or Personal page, you’ll be given a pre-emptive heads-up in the form of a “Potential Call” in the sidebar. This functionality will be expanded in an upcoming feature release.
- Team members will only appear as available on the Team and Personal pages if they are logged into the desktop/web app.
For more information, visit our Release Notes page: https://www.onsip.com/app/release-notes
Ratings and Reviews
Inconsistent and Unreliable Phone App
Onsip is super inconsistent and unreliable:
1. I’ve had multiple calls where the person on the other line cannot hear me at all.
2. My missed calls are not always recorded on the “Recent Call” log, so sometimes I just missed a call by a second, but I can’t find the phone number of whom I missed the call from.
3. Breakage during my calls. In the middle of calls, it goes completely slient - I can’t hear the other person and they can’t hear me. These usually last about 5 - 10 seconds and then we have to repeat what we just said. This happens all the time.
Overall, I do not recommend this app. Completely unreliable.
outstanding user interface and functionality
well designed app that’s simple to use and offers the same basic functionality of a standard desk phone with the ability to check voicemails, drag and drop transfer, and view users’ call presences. highly recommend.
Would be better is there was an iPhone version as well
Need a mobile phone version.
- Junction Networks Inc
- 391.2 MB
- OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Junction Networks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.