Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage huge collections of chord charts and lyrics sheets for your band or worship team on your iPad or iPhone. Quickly pull and reorder set lists and flip from one song to the next with ease. Transpose and highlight chords or change font size with a brush of your finger! Hands-free operation with popular wireless foot pedals or MIDI devices. Playing music has never been more simple with software built for live performance musicians.
You can import songs directly from online sources such as Dropbox, or add your own songs with the built-in editor. Just type the song like you would expect and surround your chords in square brackets inline with your lyrics. It's that easy! OnSong automatically detects sections and titles for you when you end them with a colon.
You can also import your existing songs using iTunes file sharing or Dropbox. OnSong supports PDF, Word, Pages, JPG, PNG, TIFF, ChordPro and text file formats.
When you have your set just the way you want it, share it with your band members wirelessly. Listen to the song you are playing directly from your iTunes or OnSong music library, play a metronome or get the music iTunes with just one tap. This app is loaded with features that musicians demand.
• Simple song and chord entry
• Import, export and synchronize with Dropbox and other sources
• Pull sets and change songs for live performance
• Flip or tap through all the songs in your set
• Transpose and capo with the brush of a finger
• Highlight or bold chords for visibility
• Change font size and style
• Keep track of your past sets and archive
• Import songs from your various online sources
• Play backing tracks from your iTunes or OnSong music library
• Play a click track to a metronome with remembered tempo for each song
• Share wirelessly with your band members over Bluetooth or WiFi
• Send your list to your team via email
• Print your set wirelessly to an AirPrint printer
• Works with many foot pedals such as the AirTurn PED, AirTurn BT-105, Griffin Stompbox and iRig Blueboard
• Project lyrics or use a stage monitor with VGA, HDMI, AirPlay and Chromecast support
What's New in Version 1.9995
We're continuing to make OnSong better with bug fixes and new features. Please check out the release notes for this version at: http://onsongapp.com/releases/1.9995
This is an awsome product. Our binders were getting so large for the church praise team that it took a great deal of time to pull and sort each weeks songs. OnSong solved all of our problems and allowed us to practice and learn new songs instead of spending time with our music organizing. It takes just a few moments to completely get the weeks songs in order now. Best of all with the OnSong features we can transpose, edit, enlarge, share with each other new songs as well as a multitude of other features. With the addition of Bluetooth floor pedals there is no more page turning. We could not ask for more. Our Ipads are so much easier to carry and they fit on a music stand easily. Those of us who have the app will never go back to paper. Very pleased with OnSong it's a great buy. M Kendall
Loaded with Features
Tried Onsong before and don't remember liking it. I think I was a text purist at the time. Giving it another look and am pleased to find many useful features like instant transposing, chord diagrams, metadata tags like Flow for customizing the order of song sections... Haven't even gotten into the more advanced goodies like backing tracks, wireless sharing with the band, etc. All songs are stored in a single SQLite file but the export options for other formats and cloud sync support (eg. Dropbox) are great! Going through my catalog now and enjoying the process of formatting songs for Onsong. The only thing that has bugged me so far is the screen scrolling while I am editing. Not a fan of auto-scrolling. And there is a bit of a lag when editing text but it's not a deal breaker. The customer support base and effort to update seem great so far. Looking forward to continuing updates!
Not a File Friendly App
Do not expect this app to reflect how you organize your files on a Mac or PC. For example, I have all my songs in my file system listed by artist and song name. Simple right? Not to OnSong. It attempts to identify artist and song name from text inside each file. If you have files that have anything other than artist and song name at the top of your text file then OnSong will publish that info as the artist and song name. Rubbish. I emailed support asking why they don't mimic a file system view seeing that that is how all of us are used to pulling up songs and they said they'd never had anyone ask for that. Are you f#%*ing kidding me???More rubbish. For a $20 app this should be a standard way to view you songs. I'm OffSongs. Oye.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 08, 2016
- Version: 1.9995
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: OnSong LLC
- © 2012 OnSong LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Drawing Tool$2.99
- OnSong Console$9.99
- Acoustic Guitar Soundbank$0.99
- Bass Guitar Soundbank$0.99
- MIDI Integration$4.99
- Piano Soundbank$0.99
- Motion Background$2.99
- FastTrack Support$1.99