By OnStar, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnStar RemoteLink keeps you connected to your vehicle so you can remotely control your vehicle features all from your Apple devices.
You’ll need your OnStar.com username and password to login. Forgot yours? Retrieve either at: onstar.com/login
Brand-new features plus a new user interface mean you can do amazing things because you drive a vehicle connected by OnStar:
Send remote commands to the vehicle
- Remote start/stop vehicle
- Remote lock/unlock car doors
- Remote horn & lights/cancel horn & lights
View vehicle status
- Monitor fuel level and economy
- Check oil life and tire pressure (if equipped)
- Retrieve electric vehicle-specific data (battery charging status & options)
Map and plan trips
- Pinpoint vehicle location
- Search for destinations
- Send directions to vehicle through OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation or in-dash navigation system (if equipped)
Manage the OnStar Wi-Fi® hotspot (if equipped)
- Turn hotspot ON/OFF and view or change hotspot name and password
- View the status of the vehicle’s data package
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
- Available Hands-Free Calling minutes
- Preferred dealer information
- OnStar Advisor
- Roadside Assistance
An active OnStar account is required to use RemoteLink. Some features require paid subscription. Features may vary by vehicle. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/remotelink.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Purchase links for Wi-Fi Data & Hands-Free Calling Minutes
- Collection of app usage data (as outlined in the RemoteLink Privacy Statement)
Bug fixes addressing:
- OnStar Destination Download routing issues
- Send Destination on iPad devices
Used to work, not anymore.
I used to find this app very useful. I'd lock my car if I forgot, or unlock if my fob was elsewhere. I'd check the mileage and send a screenshot to my insurance when requested. Most of all however, on cold days when I'm skiing, I would start my car while I was on my last run so I'd come back to a warm, defrosted car. This app is the only reason I keep OnStar. No more, nothing works (well, I can sign in), can't use the key-fob functions, can't query the diagnostics. The diagnostics can't even fill in the last time the car communicated with OnStar (which I know it did because it sent me an eMail); this doesn't even require communicating with the car, just the OnStar servers. Guess it's time to cancel OnStar, this is the value add for me and it no longer works. I gave two stars because I liked it when it worked.
APP DOES NOT WORK DELETE APP WASTE
After last update, the App does not work. There is a software problem between Apple & OnStar. My 2011 Chev Malibu worked fine with the App until this last update. I can not show miles range or gallons left it shows --%. Which is useless. I find it amazing a little tiny car like a Chev Volt would even have such a fancy App that would even work for such a inexpensive little car. I have given up on trying to fix this problem with the App. The so-called tech support are waste, I have had to uninstall & reinstall this App at least 10 times & countless times supposedly resending & updating signals to my vehicle. Let's not forget drive 10 miles to see if I did my job!! SCREW THIS -- DELETED APP
All Features Don't Work On This App
Got my 2016 Chevy Colorado 3 weeks ago and the app hasn't worked since the day I installed it. Didn't work on ios8 or 9. There is no remote start feature for me to choose. The vehicle diagnostics just sits there with a blinking OnStar circle. Then it comes up with the name of my truck and that's it. OnStar tech services called me and said they got my case back from the engineers and said all I have to do is uninstall the app and reinstall and it will be fixed. WRONG!!! Must not have very smart engineers. Case going back to the engineers for reevaluation and they will call me back in 3-5 business days. Not optimistic. 1 star because that's the lowest it would let me give.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: OnStar, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 OnStar, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.