onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime you can look up schedules anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. The act of simply opening the app will show you the schedules and count-down of the next trains. Sign up for commuter-notification to receive latest outages, delays and service changes. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Countdown to the next train
- Track info
- Commuter-Notification Service
- Automatic Schedule Update
- Real-time updates and track info (where available)
- Online and Offline Schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses BART transit agency's schedule data but it is not affiliated with BART.
• Bug fixes and improved stability
Thanks for using onTime! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance, and add new features to help your daily commute and get to where you need to go.
As always, we love hearing your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully Designed App
I take both Bart and Caltrain every day. This app is just perfect. It makes it very easy to determine the schedule of both transportation providers, so I can easily figure out how to schedule a trip. While it does not have real time scheduling updates, it makes up for that by its clarity and simplicity of use. I highly recommend.
I’ve been using this app for 3 months now and it does give you accurate information about the time and location of the train, including on delays. I use it daily to catch the right train times for my work schedule. I’m happy with this app.
Very good app
I love this app because it goes ves you all the information you need to plan your trip or just to see the schedules.
- Mobileware Inc.
- 194.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobileware, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.