Find the next MNR train schedule and more in a New York Minute. onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime, you can look up the MNR schedule anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. Find the next train as easy as opening the app. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- service/outage notification.
- Track number
- Count down to the next train
- Peak indicator
- Holiday and Holiday eve schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch without data connection
- Latest schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
Fixed a schedule issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Even the app is late
Metronorth has been promoting this app more since there has been a huge issue with train timeliness these past few months. I was excited to download this app so I could see where trains were and if they were on time. Well, leave it to metronorth to make a time focused app that’s still late. The app is theoretically, good, in that its supposed to give you live time count downs and tell you where your train is along the route, however it’s not accurate. It’ll say your train is on time and then show up anywhere between 5-10 min late. The map will show your train coasting along the railway, but it’s not accurate. ie: as you’re waiting for your train that’s already late, the map will you you that it’s already stopped at your station and picked up passengers and is now on it’s way to the next station.
Lots of bugs with the free version
The latest version pushes upgrading to the premium paid version basically all the time now. I can’t tell why I’d want to pay for this app either. I use it for train schedules - info FREELY and transparently available online. Ads pop up while you are trying to look at schedules that take over the whole screen - if you’re in a rush to catch a train or check a schedule good luck. Add that to the fact that the pop up sheet asking you to buy premium has a bug and can’t be dismissed with the “not now” button which means you have to quit the app and reopen it to clear the premium pop up. Luckily the MTAs app has recently improved. Will now use it to check schedules as well as buy tickets.
Clear but still not real time
Clear but still not real time even if you click the “Are you on this train?” Also reducing the countdown time to the next train departure to just minutes from minutes and seconds isn’t helpful at all. Even if the trains are late, when they are scheduled to leave onTime those seconds really count getting there. The “Discover” button gets in the way and is pretty useless in my opinion. It also seems to be made in a way that forces you to accidentally hit the advertisements— I suppose that’s the real reason it’s there.
- Mobileware Inc.
- 203.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobileware Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.