onTime : MNR - MetroNorth Rail
By Mobileware Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find the next MNR train schedule and more in a New York Minute. onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime, you can look up the MNR schedule anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. Find the next train as easy as opening the app. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- service/outage notification.
- Track number
- Count down to the next train
- Peak indicator
- Holiday and Holiday eve schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch without data connection
- Latest schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
What's New in Version 8.0
- New Design, App Icon
- New outage alert push notification.
- New location base schedules.
- Improved stability.
- Bug fixes.
- iOS 11 compatible
New version is horrible. Do not update!
I just made the mistake of downloading the update. I loved the original version of this app and would have given it five stars. The new app that changes the interface in a way that is less attractive and somewhat less easy. But the worst part is that there are now annoying advertisements that you can't get rid of at the bottom of the screen.
App has stopped working!
I’ve loved and relied on this app for more than a year - but it suddenly stopped working! And I just paid for the ad-free version, too. The calendar roller keeps defaulting to today when I want to see the schedule for Friday. Developers please help! This is very disappointing, as it was the best MetroNorth app around until now.
My wife left me
Has served me well these past few years I’ve been in NYC. Recommend to anyone that needs it. Good app.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 152 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobileware Inc.
- © Mobileware Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases