Get the next NJT train schedule in a New York Minute. onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime : NJT, you can look up the NJT schedule anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. Know exactly the next train with the count down clock. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Intuitive user interface
- Count down to the next train
- Holiday and Holiday eve schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Latest schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- Improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Most accurate app I’ve found
Easy to use and very accurate info. Best app for NJTransit. I’ve tried others but dumped them for this app
Handy App to Plan Your Train Trip
Pretty darn accurate, especially considering it has to track insanely inconsistent NJTransit. Updates trips by the minute - super helpful
Haven’t had any issues thus far. Works just the way i expected
- Mobileware Inc.
- 203.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobileware Inc. 2008-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.