By First Hope Bank
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Important: You must have a First Hope Bank account to use onTrack
*** Don’t have a First Hope Bank account? Visit FirstHope.com to open your account today!
onTrack will change the way you feel about managing your money. Powered by award-winning MoneyDesktop, onTrack is built to make managing money easier and more convenient – plus, it’s a lot more enjoyable and exciting! Not only will you be able to see all your financial data in one place, you will be able to visualize that data in meaningful and engaging ways on your iPhone or iPad.
With onTrack you can:
• Manage all your financial accounts from any financial institution in one convenient place
• Track all of your expenses and account balances
• Have your transactions automatically categorized and organized
• Create budgets in a new and meaningful way with ‘bubble budgets’
• See your money like you’ve never seen it before with insightful reports & visualizations
• Sync everything from anywhere so you can keep your finances on track (Note: Not all features available on the iPad are currently available on the iPhone).
Safe & Secure
The industry standard for secure financial information exchange is 128-bit SSL encryption. However, for greater security, onTrack uses military-grade 256-bit SSL encryption, which is actually 2,128 times more secure. onTouch is SOC 2 certified, which means that our controls and safeguards of our clients’ data have been audited and approved.
First Hope Bank Web Site (www.FirstHope.com)
onTrack Information (www.FirstHope.com/onTrack)
What's New in Version 2.25
•A bug in transaction details that added an empty space at the top of the window
•Smoothed transitions into and out of the help function
•More text visible in MFA modal window
•Overlapping links on some small screens
•Smoother text position in edit field
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 01, 2017
- Version: 2.25
- Size: 92.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: First Hope Bank
- © First Hope Bank 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.