Oogababy Moments is a simple family app for keeping a journal of precious baby moments. Childhood photos and stories are automatically placed on your baby's timeline and sorted by age. You can share your moments securely and privately with family and friends by creating your own inner circle. Use the feed as an ever changing collection of photos and stories your parent friends have shared with you.
Use Oogababy Moments to:
* Create a baby journal with photos and written stories.
* Keep baby photos and parenthood memories safe forever.
* Organise your baby's photos and automatically place them on your baby's timline.
* Edit your photos with filters and creative tools.
* Share precious moments securely and privately with family and friends.
* Interact with family and friends by giving and receiving likes and comments.
* Track your baby's age in all formats.
* Enjoy unlimited photo uploads.
* And much much more...
At Oogababy we aim to add more delight and surprise to parenthood and give babies a healthy start to life.
Our values shape our products:
1) Quality - We believe that well crafted tools improve life.
2) Privacy - We believe in social by choice, not by default.
3) Simplicity - We believe in removing complexities and focusing on what matters.
Welcome to Oogababy Moments 3.2.0.
It has been a while since we last updated Oogababy Moments. However, we haven't forgotten about you.
In this version you will find support for iOS 11 and iPhone X. We have also fixed a few bugs and made some improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app, it did crash a couple times for me but its still new so that's fine. Suggestion: some type of backup or way to send the posts to an email so I can have access to the posts and milestones forever. I look forward to seeing the way this app progresses, I can tell its gonna be great. I wish I could find some more friends tho!
Nice idea, but too buggy.
Instagram and Viddy are two of my favorite apps, so when I read oogababy lauded as Instagram and Viddy for parents?! It was a no-brainer.
The app is very well thought out and designed, but it's still really buggy.
I'm running iOS 6.1.3 on an iPhone 5.
Neither my wife nor I can add milestones that happened in the past. The app will let us pick any date we want, but after saving it defaults back to today. I tried adding a picture and the app crashed completely including logging me out.
I look forward to updates and plan to continue using this app!
Love the concept. Since the update, however, the app crashes every time I try to post anything. Hope it gets fixed soon, this is a fun, more intimate social feed focused just on the little ones. Love to see it working properly!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.