Turn your spreadsheet into an App
www.openasapp.net makes app creation easy: You can instantly turn existing spreadsheets into professional apps.
• Calculations, lists, maps/POI, dashboards, forms
• No programming skills required
• Professional app design
• Professional functionality, e.g. search, filter, sort, group, charts
• Online/offline available
• Data input within the app (Cloud connection)
Start now and create your first app! Take an existing file, e.g. an address list or an offer calculation, and turn it into a user-friendly app for your clients, co-workers and partners.
This is how it works: (1) Open the App Creator on www.openasapp.net. (2) Upload spreadsheet, query file or csv file. (3) Choose your app type: e.g. calculations (with chart), list (with map), form or dashboard. (4) Edit design and structure of your app. (5) Create your app. The spreadsheet in the background remains connected as data source.
You will receive a link to your app via email after registering your email/password. Spreadsheet and app will be synchronized and are always up to date. On www.openasapp.net you can share your apps within closed user groups or publicly and you can manage your apps/user groups.
Get more information on www.openasapp.net
- New: For survey apps, results are now saved locally when there is no Internet connection. The locally stored data can then be uploaded later.
- New: The first time you filter in the list analysis, a prompt is now displayed in which you can decide whether you want to switch to the list view automatically.
- Fixed: The language settings of iOS were sometimes not correctly applied to the app.
- Fixed: In some cases, Excel files hosted in Dropbox could not be loaded since the last update of Open as App.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded multiple “make your own app” types but this one includes all the features I needed. Program is very intuitive and I was able to create what I needed quickly and easily. Highly recommend!!
What an app!!! Been working on excel and looking for this exact solution. Simple apps based on excel for employees to use easily. Can’t wait to give them my money! Way to go!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.