The Open Doors program is a partnership between the AtlantaReal Estate Collaborative (AREC) and Enterprise Community Partners (ECP) serving Metro Atlanta communities in Georgia. Through engagement of private, single and multi-family property owners, Open Doors lowers barriers and increases access to affordable housing by connecting property owners with carefully-screened tenants who have the support of quality service providers.
The Open Doors Housing Search app provides the following features for our nonprofit housing partners:
• Access to multi-family and single-family rental listings for complexes in the Open Doors portfolio
• Ability to save properties as favorites
• Filtered searches by common rental configurations, amenities, city or drawn geography, and by which housing programs are accepted (vouchers, rapid rehousing, etc)
• Ability to build and save household profiles for an entire caseload
• Multiple referrals for households to properties using the Open doors program to reduce barriers to acceptance
The Open Doors Housing Search app provides the following features for our property partners:
• Free listings accessed by nonprofit agencies, housing authorities, local and state government partners representing thousands of potential residents
• Ability to configure listings to showcase reduced barriers and accepted housing subsidies
Listings, accounts and access to the referral process are only made available to current Open Doors partners in the Atlanta Metro area. For more information about becoming a partner, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at opendoorsatl.org.
• Bug Fixes
- Atlanta Real Estate Collaborative, Inc.
- 36.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Atlanta Real Estate Collaborative, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.