Open Face Chinese Poker with Pineapple and Wild Cards by Corvid Apps
By Laura Bangerter
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play Open Face Chinese Poker the traditional way, or the Pineapple variation, where you are able to see more cards and discard those you don't want. For even more variety add a joker wild card.
- Pineapple (You can play two games at a time for free, an in-app purchase unlocks the unlimited play)
- Play with a joker for a wild card. (You can play 2 games with a joker at a time for free, an in-app purchase unlocks unlimited games with the joker.)
- The cards are tagged with the order they were dealt.
-Two player game, heads-up, played over an internet connection. The app requires an internet connection.
-Fantasy Land: Get a great top hand, and you get to set all your cards like regular Chinese Poker while your opponent still only gets to set their cards one at a time. There is also an option that if you lose while in Fantasy Land you are punished, in that your opponent gets to double (or triple, or whatever you set) their points.
-Secure custom game server
-Scaled for both iPhone and iPad
-Immediate switching between games, no returning to lobby
-When creating a game click "Browse" to find an opponent who has played within the last 24 hours.
-Shake device to sort cards. Useful while in Fantasyland
Please go to openfacechinesepoker.corvidapps.com to vote which features you want added next.
Open Face Chinese Poker is a popular side game that professional and amateur poker players are playing at the poker tables. It is a variation of Chinese Poker also known as Pusoy. Each player will get a total of 13 cards in which they need to set into three poker hands. The bottom hand has to beat the middle hand which has to beat the top hand, otherwise you misset, and do not get any points. Your goal is to not misset, while beating each of your opponents hands. Extra royalty and bonus points are given for big hands, and winning all three hands.
Pineapple is a variation of OFC where you get dealt five cards in the first round, and then three cards in each following round where you set two of the cards and discard the third one.
This app also has the ability to add a joker to the deck that acts as a wild card. Place the joker when it is dealt to you, and then at the end of the round choose what card you would like your joker to be.
What's New in Version 2.12
- Fixed issue with notifications not working
In Previous version
- New weekly leader-boards (winning percentage for the week and most points per round for the week)
- In-app purchase for 4-color deck
- In-app purchase to download a csv of your game history (opponent/date ended/final points)
- The status-bar is now visible instead of hidden by the app.
- Ability to tip the developer.
I love this app. So many ways to customize game. Developer is very quick fixing issues whet there are updates that don't cooperate. Only one thing I would change. There needs to be a way to clear conversations while you're having them. Not acing to wait awhile after game ends. Sometime one message goes through multiple times so it would be nice to clear it! Thank you! Enjoy everyone!!!
Worst app ever! Doesn't load. Tried to reinstall and entered my info for log in. Stalled again! Thought maybe my password was wrong so I submit my email for a new password. The page didn't even load! Worst $6 I ever spent on an app! Fix this now!
Plenty of fun, seems to work just fine.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Version: 2.12
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Laura Bangerter
- Copyright © Corvid Apps 2013-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Play With Jokers$0.99
- Tip the Developer$0.99
- Four Color Deck$0.99
- Recurring Monthly Tip$4.99
- Tip the Developer$4.99
- Downloadable History$1.99