Open Home Pro® - A Must Have For Real Estate Agents
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 open house app for real estate agents!
You will be up and running in minutes and be able to capture, download and action lead information faster than ever before. No more Mondays spent deciphering visitors’ handwriting and typing details into a spreadsheet or CRM.
Get more leads, close more sales, increase your productivity with Open Home Pro®!
- Stress free set-up and personalization
- Get clear information from visitors with the app’s easy sign in process
- Find out if a visitor is working with an agent and is pre approved for a mortgage
- Add notes and comments as potential buyers walk through the property
- Automatic follow-up emails are sent to visitors after the open house
- Export collected data to CSV file
- No wifi needed to collect leads at your open house
What's New in Version 4.2.4
- Improved syncing between openhomepro.com and the app
- Bug fixes and other small improvements
Very good app that can use some upgrades
I highly recommend this app because it's the best real estate sign in app available now. It's great for keeping track of buyers and brokers and informing them about status changes on a property. It professionalizes open house sign ins by sending an email to each sign in with my contact info and the property link.
I do, however, wish there was an easy way to (blind copy) email all prospects at once. Right now each eddies needs to be manually typed into an email- seems like that would be a good upgrade.
I really like this app and the customer support does a traffic job at resolving problems. Within a few weeks of upgrading to the full version I sold a $1.4 million dollar home. I credit Open Home Pro with helping me sell that home, no joke! Open Home Pro saves me hours every Sunday night and Monday morning because I no longer have to sort through the hand written guest registry.
More info needed on Agent question
Guests are surprised when they are asked to sign-in on my iPad. It would be helpful if there was a field for a buyers agent name when a guest says they are working with an agent. I just had over 20 guests today and it was nearly impossible to ask all guests who they are working with and equally difficult to add that info to notes. Otherwise, I really like this program as I can read what the guest entered vs. a handwritten sign in sheet.