Open Home Pro - A Must Have For Real Estate Agents
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 open house app for real estate agents!
You will be up and running in minutes and be able to capture, download and action lead information faster than ever before. No more Mondays spent deciphering visitors’ handwriting and typing details into a spreadsheet or CRM.
Get more leads, close more sales, increase your productivity with Open Home Pro!
- Stress free set-up and personalization
- Get clear information from visitors with Open Home Pro’s easy sign in process
- Find out if a visitor is working with an agent and is pre approved for a mortgage
- Add notes and comments as potential buyers walk through the property
- Automatic follow-up emails are sent to visitors after the open house
- Export collected data to CSV file
- No wifi needed to collect leads at your open house
What's New in Version 4.2.0
- Create a listing and edit photos without a wifi connection
- See a count of visitors who have signed in without having to exit your open house
- Retain your email address when you log out
- View your account's email address in settings
- Added new Open Home Pro logo
- Bug fixes and other small improvements
I have tried other ways to get information out of clients at an open. Using this app, I sit it down and ask everyone who walks through the door to fill it out so we can keep track of the number of people who come through the property. I love all the features it offers. I suggest it to every good agent I work with.
This app is wonderful. Its user friendly and simple to operate. Its works great for open houses. I would recommend completing your profile and setting up everything before using it because it will send automatic emails to your guests unless you disable this feature.
Of all the real estate apps out there, this is in the top tier. Easy to use, and customization is great!
As another reviewer mentioned, it's easy to get people to sign in. Introduce yourself, show them the tablet, and they actually complete the questions.