Buy a home online, get a 50% commission refund – $8,500 on average. Open Listings is the free, all-in-one homebuying app.
• See every home the moment it’s listed – We scour the MLS and all other listing sources to find homes as soon as they hit the market. We organize them in a personalized feed so you never miss a thing.
• Track your favorite listings – Organize your househunt and get instant updates for the ones you’re interested in. If you’re shopping with a cobuyer, share favorites, tours, and offers.
• Transparent data and advice – Get unbiased, in-depth property reports, private agent-only info, and custom neighborhood data on-demand.
• Manage and book free home tours – Use our site to stay on top of all your visits. Can’t make an open house? Book a free tour online.
• A network of showing agents – Instead of just one person, we have a team of vetted local agents focused on home tours so you can get in quickly and pressure-free.
• Quick answers to any question – Have a question about the leaky faucet you saw? Still confused about pre-approval? We’re happy to help. Email, call, text… however you want, every day.
• Create offers online 24/7 – Craft the perfect offer in minutes and submit it to us for review. Finalize and sign documents securely and electronically any time on your Offers dashboard.
• Pair with a top-rated local buying agent – Your experienced agent knows your market and is focused on getting your offer accepted and supporting you through close.
• Transparent data & advice – Get smart recommendations and insights around pricing and how to make your offer stand out in your neighborhood.
CLOSE & SAVE
• Your buying agent and closing team – Once your offer is accepted, your agent remains dedicated to completing your purchase and making the closing process easy and stress-free.
• Help at every step – Whether it’s scheduling inspectors, negotiating repairs and credits, or assisting with unexpected issues, we’re here for you beyond the paperwork.
• Always know what to expect – With your Open Listings Offers dashboard, you’ll always know where you’re at in the closing process and what comes next.
Our mission is to make buying a home simple and affordable for everyone. Our support team is standing by to help you get additional info on a property or answer questions about the buying process. Call or text (800) 501-2077, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The market is turning, inventory is going up, prices are coming down!
Get notified when your favorites drop price with property alert push notifications on price changes, offer due dates, and status changes.
Download the update to get this feature and a slew of stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best home buying app!
The easiest (and laziest) comparison would be to say the OPen Listings app is like Instagram...but for home buying l, but that would be doing it a disservice.
The app is not only beautiful, but it’s so easy to use. Makes the process buying a home...from narrowing down favorites, sharing properties with my family member to ask their advice and even scheduling showings so painless.
I’m just happy there’s an app out there that makes daunting process (home buying in LA ain’t no joke when you don’t have a couple million bucks lying around) more exciting and enjoyable.
Hard to believe tech has come this far
I got interested in OL after reading about them in a website and going through a disastrous experience with a realtor in NYC. For complicated reasons, I ended up having to help a relative in California buy a home, and we thought we’d give OL a try. We actually browsed on this app, which doubles also as a nice listings browser. It’s sort of surreal that you can get the process going on the phone. We saved something like $10k!!!
Good option for house hunting
My wife and I have been looking for a while now for our new house, so I tried several related apps. This one is one of my favorites becuase the interface is nice. We're yet to decide about the house, but it's great to have this app as a tool for helping us in the search.
Nice interface and performance. I'd suggest a bit of work in the logo becuase seems a bit bland at first.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.